Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

No Car? No Date!

I am very tired today. Lack of sleep lately. Got those unwanted small thing popping out from my forehead already. :( So, no long post for today.

However I was very delighted to know that my favorite food blog, mum mum eat eat reactivate again. Welcome back Wena! ^_^

Had a nice lunch time with a friend. We talked about a lot of thing. Suddenly he told us a friend of us just broke up with his girlfriend lately.

Hmmm... I've only seen her once. But somehow, I feel that she is sooooo fake. Then today, I realised how a mean girl she is.

Have you ever heard a girlfriend tells her boyfriend that "If you wanna date me, you have to line up like others?"

Have you ever heard a girlfriend tells her boyfriend that "You want me to go out with you? You don't even have a car!"

Ok, I wonder what is the definition of boyfriend then if he needs to line up. No car cannot go out? Hohoho... then you should just lock yourself up in your room.

I felt happy that he is no more with that girl, damn lucky him. This kind of girl do not qualified at all a good man like him. She is a way toooooo cheap for him. Though I know he must be very hurt now.

Ganbatte buddy!! In 5 years time, proof to her how her money eyes are sooooo blind!! $$$$

For your information, I extremely sick of this kind of girl.

I will only say one thing to her, "Farting biatchhh! :)"

6 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger JoeC said...

wahh, fishfish very violent today oh, why? hmmm... maybe lack of nappy time? eee, ppl like u said will end up unhappy... juz too materialistic, make my blood go cold, i tell ya. ah, time for a cup of warm tea! cheers!

sooo, wot is your kinda guy eh?

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Well i got few lady frenz who stated car as a basic requirement in choosing bf~ So it;s not that surprising to me. Sigh, i got no $, car and looks,will gona be bachelor forever :) Maybe gona save enough and marry vietnamese like singaporean guy? haha~

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

What if the car's a five year old Ford Mondeo with scratches and dents? ;)

(I really really hope it wasn't Yuko...)

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Those girls are annoying. Brainless pricks who're nothing but a drain on your money.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I have a Ah Beng Chia...can date your friend's ex ? OR may she prefers nicer ride like PT cruizers...may be a convertible...

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

joec : My kinda guy? Tee hee hee... when time comes, I will reveal. ;)

acrix : But acrix, this one is different wor. They were already a couple when she said those thing to him. I know materialistic people every where lar~ What to do, today's world. We too, undeniable, are materialistic in some degree. Just a matter of fact how serious only.

yuen li : Fish Fish would love to try. ^_^ But I'm not sure about her. Oh, don't worry, definitely not the cute Yuko. ^_^ Yuko has a great personality. The person I'm talking is from Taiwan.

dennis : *knock head* Don't worry Dennis, you already have a splendid hunny bunny like Phan. :P

cooknengr : Before she gets on your ABC, I'll make sure she Pi Gu Kai Hua. You sure you wanna this kind of girl? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home