Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

1212... Putttttt....

I was really looking forward for someone on my birthday, but she didn't come.

11 Dec 2005, 9.30pm

My instinct just asked me to call home.

"Mum, she out already or not? Thought you said due date is 15th this month?" I asked.

"Haha!! Not yet lar~ why so anxious?" Mum laughed.

"How come this one so late? I remember little monkey came out 2 weeks earlier."

"Ya lor~ I also don't know why she wanna come out so late." Mum said.

"I'll call you if she comes out." She said again.

Ai yar~ have to wait longer.

Let this auntie call home twice to make sure if she comes out already. Hmmm...

XXXXXXXXX

12 Dec 2005, 2.00am

Lina were sent to the hospital.

She was sitting on the chair. Getting ready to lie on a bed.

Wah~~~ no nurse that time.

She was still sitting on the chair. WAH~~~ Head coming out liao.

Emergency!!!

XXXXXXXXX

12 Dec 2005, 3.00am++

PUTTTTTT.... The 1 cm hole was expanded to 10 cm. -_-"""

She finally came out.

"Wah wah wah~~~~" Loud cry.

The little chicken finally comes out. 6.17 pounds, 0.03 pounds lighter than me.

XXXXXXXXX

12 Dec 2005, 9.30am

My handphone rang.

"Call non-detectable"

Must be mum. So early call at this hour?

Wait!!! *headbulb lit on* She out. Must be she finally out!!!

Without even saying hello or anything...

Once click on the receive button...

"Wei~~~ Mummy is it? Come out liao is it?" Kihkihkih... I wonder what would happen if it turned out not to be my mummy.

"Yes yes. 12 Dec 2005, 3.00am++."

"1212. Such a pretty figure." Ah~ smart girl, choose a very nite figure to come out.

"Yap, it is".

Woohoohoo~~~ I got a niece now. Man~ I'm auntie of 2 babies. ^_^ *Don't be jeles*

Haha... Lalalalala~~~

Welcome to our family, sweetie. BIG CHU~~~ Auntie Fish Fish LOVE YOU!!!

8 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Happy birthday, Fish!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger DieHardX said...

congratulations for being an auntie again! hehe! e '1cm to 10cm' part sounds disgusting! urgh!

happy birthday too, fishfish!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

I thought your SIL just had a baby boy..recently..?? no..?? or this is another SIL..??
Anyways.. congrats.. to you and your family.. :)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

How heavy is the baby girl? The PUTT sounds cute~ U made the process seems so simple :P

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, this girl's is gonna grow up 賴床豬一隻.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

waaah, become auntie liao.... so, what are the duties of an aunt? kekeke

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger milgwimper said...

YAY!! CONGRATS ON BEING AN AUNTIE TWICE!!!! YAY!!! :) Job of the auntie to scold and the biggest job is...(drum roll) spoil them rotten! :P :) *wink* and love them unconditionally. ;>

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

evil jungle prince : Should say that to my little niece ler~ Thanks. ^_^

diehardx : Sound disgusting, but it is a fact. Which make me said to myself, I don't want to experience that when I was in Form 6. :P

mamabok : Thanks. I only have one SIL. Haha... high production?

acrix : 6.17 pound. About 2.8kg. Ha.. not me, it is my mummy that made it sound so simple.

cooknengr : Hehe... not Lai Chuang Ji mer? Sleep makes people beautiful you know? I look so ugly now. *myak*

joec : Sayang them. ^_^

milgwimper : Yah, they are already spoilt even without my atttendance. Just imagine add me. Haha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home