Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

22 hrs

I started my work before11.00am yesterday. It continued non-stop until 6.30pm where I had 1 hr dinner with Patrick. Then continued my work overnight until now, I have just eventually "finished" it.

I've been working for a total of 22 hrs. No sleep at all.

The moment pass one of the experiment to the sensei, I was shocked.

Damn!! I was really irritated by my lab mate who supposed to teach me the experiment method, seem to not knowing what she was teaching at all. Can't believe she has been dealing with that machine for 3 years, yet everything I ask about the thing, she said "don't know".

Earlier, it was supposed to be the right thing I was doing, when I finished half of my samples on the work, which I spent hrs, she suddenly said it was wrong. I know nothing about this new experiment, so I was really very angry already she only said it was "wrong" so late, but I didn't wanna scream at her.

I said to her, "You think I still have a lot of time is it??"

Then, so I changed to the method she said is right. Guess what?? Today, my sensei said the earlier method that I was using are the one he wanted. Sheeshshhhhh!!!

My schedule, my samples all screwed up by her. My work all gone to drain for that experiment. I am really very pissed off now. I spent whole day on the work, and it was the wrong thing!! Yet, my time very limited already. Hmmm... she is making me more and more doubtful about her ability.

Hmmm... I guess asking her to help me for my presentation time will be too dangerous. I think I should seek for someone else then. It is too risky to ask her.

Urgh!!!

Ok, ignore my very scrambled writing.

I wanna go back tgo sleep now. My head and body is floating.

6 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Poor FF, maybe she is trying to sabo you ..!! better find another partner.. or someone else to teach you .. :)
Some ppl very worried that teach already ... you become smarter than her.. so she sabo you lor.. and make you look bad... !!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

maybe..as what mamabok said its true. i would have asked my lecturer abt the correct experiment method. Dont worry, just be strong.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, 22 hrs is bearable, I was doing 24- 48 hr back in the oilfield days.

You'll always learn from your mistake, do not need to get so upset about it, your lab mate may learn too.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Bowing to Fish Fish and Cooknengr. I can hardly stay awake if i dun have sleeps of at least 6 to 8 hrs...Sometime even my lecturers oso like that. One say this and the other say that. HArd to knoe wat to do in the end~

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger milgwimper said...

Fish Fish,

I am so sorry you had such a rough time, Next time just ask the instructor/lecturer/etc first. Good luck and I hope things get better for you.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok and foodcrazee: Thanks dears. No lar~ I know she don't really mean nasty, just that I have no conficence in asking for her favour already. Scare my real day of presentation will be a mess. I know my decision will hurt her then, but I really can't afford the risk.

cooknengr : Yap, learnt from my mistake liao. Thank you.

acrix : That's why I look very "chan" now. -_-"

milgwimper : Thank you dear. Much better now. In fact, I'm now more excited with a good news. ^_^ The answer is in my next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home