Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

BLOG - 2005 vogue word

Ok, I got 20 min for taking my break now. Eating very munchy double chocolate donut now. Checked my email. The left over time, to update my blog a bit.

Yesterday morning, learnt to know the 2005 vogue words from TV. This is Japan, they have all the popular thing of the year... from colour, foods to even... words.

10 were chosen. 2 of them were on top of the other. Among the other 8 words, I saw the word BLOG.

Woohoo!! BLOG BANZAI!!

I'm proud to be a blogger. ^_^ How about you?

Ok, before I end my babbling for the day.

Here is a little message for the 2 blogger friends of mine.

Mr. mmulibra, well prepared for your JLPT tomorrow? Seem like you still got mood to blog. :P All the best ya~ Sleep enough. Pass chia me makan. ^_^

Huai Bin, you finish doing the deleting already? It is date line today. Ganbatte! I'm waiting for your food posts.

Everybody, have a nice weekends.

Back to work. :(

2 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Haha thanks..

Will see whether my luck is big enough to pass it :-)

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mmulibra : The exam is over. How was it? Got confidence?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home