Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me~ ^_^

Update : Thank you everyone!! Really happy to receive birthday cards, phone calls and emails from you all, including the lovely comments you all leave in this post. It doesn't matter whether it is in time or belated greetings, I really appreciate them. ARIGATOU!! ^_^

Geeee... this is my busiest season, but today is a special day. So, I decided to do a proper long post for it.

Tralala~ I'm adding 1 year more on my age. Oops!

Well, getting older is not a bad thing... In fact, I am so blessed this year on my birthday.

1st, I got a parcel for me 2 days ago, which has a warning written on the box, "To be opened on 4th Dec 2005) - for three times. -_-"" The parcel was from D.

2nd, WW sent her greeting to me exactly on 12am to my hp email. And 30 min before that, she has been reminding not to open the parcel until the time is on. Know lar~ I have a good control on this one, though I've been eyeing on the parcel, making me really curious what was inside that big box.

Once the big box was opened, I got really excited. The sender sure know how to make fish fish happy like a kid receiving a lot of candies. It was like playing some kind of game, unrevealing the thing inside one by one. So fun!!




Such a nice hand-made candle. I love it. The smell is very good too, good healing item for my mind and soul.

Woohoo! Can't wait to lit it on again tonight before I go to sleep. ^_^




Also inside the parcel, 2 nice panettone. The traditional Italian cake, my first time trying it.




Among the presents in the box, I love this card the most. It touched me deep into my heart. Reading it for a few times. Such a sweet one. Thank you sooooo much D. Arigatou~

I slept like a big baby fish that night.

Then, in the morning, while I was in the toilet doing my morning natural call...

Ding Dong! (What? 8.30am in a Sunday morning? Who is the nut that dare to ring my bell so early. -_-")

But I was in the toilet, I couldn't move at all.

DING DONG!! 2nd time. By the time I done my call, rushed to the door, nobody was there already.

Grrrr.... must be some hentai guys. Urgh!!

Then, I crawled back to my warm warm fluffy bed.

A few minutes later, I heard something was dropped into my letter box. So, I went to the door to see who was there.

Geee... it turned up to be a lady, who looked like a deliveryman.

So, I opened the door...

The moment she saw me. She was so delighted.

"Ah~ you are at home. Good!!! I have a telegram for you." She said it and disappeared with he speedy run.

The word "telegram" shocked me. Telegram in my dictionary always connected with something not good. I was really worried it might be from my family.

But then, why didn't mum just call my handphone.

While I was thinking nonsense with the single word telegram, the lady ran back with a "telegram" on her hand.

Muahahaha!!! I got even more shock to see the "telegram". I made my eyes twice bigger.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you - Japanese telegram.





It was Pooh chan. ^_^ Cute or not?

Quickly, I opened the telegram inside the cylindrical container.

It melted my heart.

Know who was it from?




Yuko!!! From the very cute YUKO!!

She is sending a birthday greeting to me through telegram. How do you like it? Too bad guys, it is specially for fish fish only. Jeles or not? Tee hee hee...

I was indeed very surprised.

Thank you dear. This is another wonderful gift for me.

Too bad, my close one they are all far apart from me.

And so, with all the love that I was blessed by these people...




I lit on the candle, ate one of the Panettone. I enjoyed this Italian cake. Not too sweet, just right. Geee.. imagine the miles it taken to come into my mouth. Man~ little cake, you ended you life with such a gorgeous way.




Then, I decided to make a good brunch for myself. So, I turned this simple Mamee instant mee...




...into a gorgeous bowl of hot and spicy noodle that full of vege. ^_^

It was superb.

Another 7 hrs, this special day of mine will be over, but still the memories will be remain. It is indeed one of the most meaningful birthday for me.

Before I end this, I wanna give my special message to the woman I love the most on this day.

"I love you mum. Thanks for enduring the pain for me on this day, many many years ago. MUAaaakkkK!!"

Ah~ got to call her tonight. ^_^

Ok, got to ganbatte on my work now.

Tata~

31 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Reid said...

Hi fish fish,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating and I'm so sorry for not stopping by more often.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Happy Birthday.If you are in L.A, we'll buy you a birhtday Stripping Telegram from " The Men of Hollywod"
http://hwmen.com/?src=overture

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Err sorry for the late birthday wish.. busy with JLPT exam mar..:-)

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Happy Birthday :)

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to fish
happy birthday to you.

may your dreams come true. :P

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Fish2,
Happy birthday gal..

I wrote something on the local dishes I have in Kuching like bilin with sambal belachan etc... Then, I noticed today is your birthday.. I specially add in another dish of Bilin over there (fried bilin with garlic) specially dedicated to u :) Hope u like it :D

Hope all your dreams come true.
And don't forget to eat more bilin when u go back home to Kuching :D I can't remember how many times I eat bilin during my last trip to Bintulu/Kuching :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Jellyfish said...

hi fish fish...
i get to know about your bday from my god-sis's blog aka chen's rambling...

well.. happy birtday! :)
wish u smooth sailing all the way

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

Lucky fish fish, so nice presents.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and may all your good wishes come true!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

I also bought that mee few days ago, but how do u turn it into gorgeous bowl of hot and spicy noodle that full of vege? what u put inside? all i can think of is put hotdog, and egg :(

oh..happy birthday fishfish :)

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

Yosh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISH FISH! Wishing you continual success in your career and joy in your life.

*Lots of huggggzzzz*

Cheers!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

happy belated burpday!!!!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger tokyofoodie said...

happy birthday ff :)

kerw

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Wena said...

happy happy birthday dear.

*hugs and kisses*

i owe u birthday dinner when u're back in kuching.

when are u back lah!!!

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger DKBU said...

Hi Fish Fish,

Happy Belated Birthday! Wishing you all the joy you can gather, all the memories you can keep, and all the love your heart can hold.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Sorry this is belated, I've been really busy with datelines...

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Sorry I am so late too...>_<

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger jane said...

お誕生日おめでとう!!!!!

遅くなっちゃったけど、hope you had a lovely Bday!!!!

ステキにな歳にぜひしてね☆

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Santos said...

hi fish fish--happy belated birthday! it sounds like you had a wonderful, special day, and i hope this year continues to be as wonderful and special for you.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger galinusa said...

Hi fish fish

Happy Birthday!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

wow! what a birthday u had fish fish.

Happy err....Birthday to u

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

I want some fishfish noodle!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Kimberlycun said...

oh gawd, guess im more than a lil late :( happy belated birthday still! have many more happy ones *mwahs*

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Arigatou~~~ everyone. ^_^

Wena : Hehe, in april. I wanna claim my bd present that time. ;) Thanks.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

Happy Birthday Fish Fish!!!!! And many more good ones!!!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hey..FF,
Sorry hor.. this aunty so late..! happy belated birthday.. and many, many more to come..!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hey..FF,
Sorry hor.. this aunty so late..! happy belated birthday.. and many, many more to come..!!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Julie said...

eeee... did i miss out somethg??? chi dao hao gor mao dao.. happi belated bday!!!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger min said...

happy birthday fish fish!!!!:);):)

Eh say leh..how old are you?I spent many sleepless nights wondering your age...don't torture this poor auntie here hahahaha!!

Your japanese must be really good to read all that.How long did u take to master it?

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger G said...

Happy Belated Fish Fish!!! May you be forever sweet just as you are :)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks dears. It is still as good to receive belated greeting from you all. ^_^

min : Ha... so curious to know. Sorry for the sleepless nights. Come to Kuching, I'll chia you makan Kolok mee while you guess my age. :P Muak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home