Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"Homemade" Mushroom Pizza

This morning, I tried to make yummy pizza by using a frozen pizza. :P

Frozen foods in Japan have very good quality in term of taste, I would say. The only thing is, the ingredients that are used inside very stingy.

Imagine a whole big pizza, not more that 10 small pieces of mushroom inside. So, I tried to make this frozen pizza one rank up.

I got nice leftover yellow mushroom in my freezer. So, I just tear them into small portion and make extra topping on the pizza.

Then, put on an aluminium foil and baked in my small toaster for 8 min.

Ding!! The sound made me excited for my piece of "homemade" pizza. :P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Tra la la!!! My pizza.

The taste? Mamamia!!

The nicely caramelized cheese on the edge matched very well with the crispy burnt bread. While the inner part are very soft, chewy and the cheese went with harmony with the green peas basil sauce. The sauce was really good. I am curious how to make it now.

The yellow mushroom? Just perfect. Some part are baked dry until gave you a good crunchiness when bite on it, while other part still maintained the moisture that gave the umami of mushroom.

Hey, this is not economic pizza. This is fish fish luxurious mushroom pizza.

^_^ What a nice breakfast. Burp!!

8 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

Hiya! waah, FF with talented lei, try seafood pizza next!? Cheers!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

yummmmmmm....i shouldn't read ur post during my lunch time...

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

hehehehe! nicely done. For the green pea basil sauce - try to blend some green peas with fresh basil leaves. As u blend drizzle some oil into them. Then remove, in a hot pan, pour them in, add a lil water, bay leaves and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, season amd use on pizza dough when warm.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Wah, that's pretty heavy for breakfast considering my lunch for today is just milk and cracker :P I think sprinkling lotsa cheese powder will make it more yummy~

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

hmmm.. pizza for brekkie, thats interesting! =)
Love the mushroom.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

joec : Thanks. I don't eat seafood, except fish eggs. :P

wilson : Hehe... next time come after lunch. ;)

foodcrazee : Oh... thanks for the tips dear. I'll try it after my busy period with the study is over.

acrix : That's why my weight been going up and up... -_-"""

cynthia : Heee... I can eat anything for breakfast. :P

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Chen said...

fish fish luxurious mushroom pizza ~ Nice name :)

Reminds me I haven't eat pizza for quite some time already. Might be next year loh.. since few more hours left for 2005 (less than 16 hours according to my local time) :P

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Thanks dear. ^_^ Ok... the "next year" is here. Time to taste a piece of pizza? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home