Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Muahaha! Part one is over

Phew!!! My presentation ended smooth today. Nope, I didn't take the risk to memorize everything by heart. Just half of them. Answered the Q&A session smoothly.

I could sense my sensei was satisfied with my presentation. No chance to talk to him at all yet today. Also, the other professors that judged me were impressed by the effort I used 100% Japanese. It really made me happy when they commented I did a very interesting research. ^_^

Ah~ my 3 years are not wasted.

Ok, time to put aside this Part I.

Next, to finish writing a 4 chapters thesis in 1 month to end my Part 2.

Meanwhile, I shall let myself have a nigthmare-less sleep tonight. I really need a sweet one.

Oh, before I said tata, let me show what glutton fish fish been eating today.

Hey hey, bet some of you must be missing my food post a lot.




We had a small celebrating party after that. 3 plates of these finger foods.

Not bad, not nice. I'm so tired I don't really eat much of them. Nothing much I could munch from here too...

All MEAT! -_-"




Then, we have a lovely cake for the celebration.

It looked lovely...

It tasted lovely...

Yes, it was an orgasmic selection from the people in my lab.

The cream... man~ only bite on it can describe how good it was.

I don't even really need any cake for Christmas after this. ^_^ This one was good enough.

The only thing, I cut this cake like in a wedding with a GIRL. LOL.

Wait for my next post. Kuishinbo fish fish is back for REAL.

Tee hee hee.

Muak~~~

Oh... one more thing. I just realised last night I couldn't fit in my pants. My waist been getting so much bigger. I SERIOUSLY NEED DIET!!! That will be for next year. :P

7 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Wena said...

oh that's good news hon!

see u soon in 2 weeks time!!

(or less than that :) )

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

Life is like a packet of peanuts. Have a nice day! Cheers!

Good luck FF!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Delicious looking cake.
Next year?
Sounds very far away, but actually just few more days to go ;)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger milgwimper said...

Fish Fish,

I am so glad your presentation went so well! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Rest up and have a wonderful Holiday!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

wena : Nope dear... see you in April. *yes, you wouldn't see me on that day*

joec : Hehe... not choco meh?

chen : Yah~ it is only 9 days away.

milgwimper : Thank you dear. ^_^ Tonight got year end party. Can eat alot. :P

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Hey, congrats on your performance in that presentation. All the best with your thesis. :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Yuen Li : Thank you. ^_^ You too, ganbatte for the MBA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home