Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Slurpieee Strawberry Milk

^_^ I made myself a very nutritious and good looking drink today. My mixer have been hibernated in my cupboard for a long time. Need to wake it up for once a while.

So, today with very fresh and nice looking Amao Strawberry, plus a package of milk that I bought 2 days ago and maple syrup that I received from a friend.... I decided to make my own version of strawberry milk.

May fish fish present you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


ICHIGO MIRUKU....

Slurpppp~~~

I finished it with one go.

The slightly sour strawberry with the creamy taste of the full cream milk... coordinated wisely with natural sweetness of the maple syrup that I added in.

I could feel the cells under my skin are gaining the moisture they were looking for. They were yelling "More! More!! More!!!"

Hohoho... I seriously need to do more this type of healthy drink for myself.

How about a glass of homemade drink for yourself today too? ^_^

8 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Oh, looks totally delicious, Fish. Good job. And the combination of flavors sounds really good..

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

it looks great! try adding cream (as in full creamy cream) to the shake, will make it thicker (but less healthier). ;)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF, you drink cow milk? Not soy milk? I drink soy milk now, and i really like it. more healthy.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

What abt a glass ? Will do if u send it over....cant get good strawberry here. Too sour for a good shake.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Looks delicious, yumm!

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Looks great..
Feel like drinking it now :)
Too bad I only have persimmon in the house; no strawberries..

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

evil jungle prince : Yap yap. Maple syrup played the magic.

sixthseal : Haha!! I know you would say so. But this time I try to go healthy version. Maybe next time. ;)

blackwidow : I drink both. I like soymilk more actually. Hey dear, thanks for the reminding. I have a new idea in my head now. Wait till I try it.

foodcrazee : Yap, I agree. Strawberry that are imported to M'sia are very sour. But there is one way to safe it. Add sweet condensed milk into it... you will have a perfect shake. Try it.

dennis : Thanks buddy. I got the imspiration from your long time ago post actually. ;)

chen : How about papaya milk? ;)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Chen said...

aiyak, I don't have papaya in the fridge leh.. only have persimmons, tomatoes, brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrot..

Mmmm... might be carrot milk? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home