Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Snow, SNOW, SNOWWW!!

Yesterday was a terrible day for me. It made me very down the whole day. But then, I've prepared for the worst, to take the whole thing by myself. Well, I am just waiting for the reply, but until now, nothing. I guess the silent means the answer.

However, I feel better today. The weather kind of making me feel a bit better. Well, fish fish, you got to be tough in facing this.

The 1st thing when I woke up, I saw something white outside my opac window. So, I opened the window to see what was it.




SNOW!! OMG... the balcony frame was stacked with snow.




Once open my door... Man~ 1st time have snow even on the corridor.




My neighbourhood was covered by a white layer. Look so different.

I had to give up on using bicycle. Decided to take train to school instead.




I walked through the lonely Murasaki Shikibu.




She always sit still guiding the Uji River. Only that today she has a very white layer of clothing.




The road that I always walked through... seem to be extra quiet today. Not a single person on it... making it so white.




Even when I reached the school... the wood in front of my lab has a stroke of mystery on it. First time to see it looked like this.

1st time in 5 years in Uji, I experience such a heavy and long life snow.

Hmmm... a memory for me to remember.




Snow... Snow... Snow...

It still snowing now when I finish this post.

14 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

wahhhhhh so beautiful!!! btw wish u happy dong zhi today ;-)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Chen said...

This is awesome :)
Nice scenery, which I will never get to see in Malaysia...

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger JoeC said...

ahhhh, soft snow nd a quiet fall of heaven's flakes to beautify the nature landscape...... brilliant. Cheers!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

I seem to have missed something - why were you feeling down?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

An answer from a guy? So nice the snow photos! Read that there;s power outbreak in Kyoto yesterday, so was ur area affected as well? If next year i get to see snow and got a gf i would love to take a photo of us hugging in the middle of snowland :) Hmm, can add that to my x'mas wishlist :)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger lance-s said...

Sorry to hear that you had a "bad day". Glad you're feeling better though. Hope it will make you stronger and more compassionate.

Looks like you live in a really nice neighborhood. Love the pictures.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

have a blessed Christmas!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

the snow is beautiful,merry x-mas fish fishj

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

Have a lovely, fun and cozy festive weekend there! May there be many many happy returns in this merry season.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Cheers!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, looks like it going to be very cold...but, Showboard time...woohoo!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Ahh! Christmas is here. Have a blessed one, dear...

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger obachan said...

It snowed a little here in Kochi, too, on that day. I love your pics.
Merry Christmas. Hope you're having a great time. :)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger letti said...

Merry Christmas meow meow!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry for my late response. Not into the mood of blogging couple days ago.

I am ok now. Been thinking deep these few days. Thanks a lot for the concern.

Hoho... I am gonna make this blog back into an active food blog. ^_^

Muak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home