Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Two more days

I'm going to do my thesis presentation on 20 Dec, coming Tuesday.

It will be a big challenge for me. These 2 months I've been very stressed because of it.

Finally, it is coming to the main day, which will mean the end of it soon.







See this power point slide? I made it by myself. Nice or not? ^_^ Spent my 2 hrs on it.

But this is not the only slide.

In total, I have 53 slides to present. Things that I've done for these 3 years.

35 minutes of talk, 15 minutes of Q&A session.

All in Japanese.

All need to be memorised by heart. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I will try my best.

Until now, I'm still not yet start memorizing it, because I still have minor correction for my slides and my speech.

Really need bless with good luck and calm mind to face the moment.

Ok... time to finish my work and start to remember those A Ka Sa Ta Na....

*myak*

11 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

good luck n best wishes 4 a smooth presentation. just dun panic. u will do fine.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Good luck..!!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Julie said...

ga yao ah fish moi!
msia boleh! =p

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Hope ur presentation will be successful! Jia you~ Jia you~ Jia you~ *mimicking ling zhi ling's tone"

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger G said...

All the very best fish fish - you'll do greart with flying colours!!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

All the best! Stay focus!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

GOOD LUCK fish fish, ALL THE BEST!!! YOU CAN DO IT

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Just do it! Be relax. I'm sure you'll put up a good presentation.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, realax..smile..imagine you DNA diagram looks like Willie Cayote's dynamite...waiting for Graduation post.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Best wishes to your presentation!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks you everyone. It went well with all your blesses. Muak. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home