Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Winter is coming too fast -_-"

On 25-27 Nov, when Hui Wen was in Kyoto, I grabbed the chance to go for Momiji (Red Leaves Watching). Every year I would do quite a number of Momiji with friends, except this year. Simply because my schedule was too tight with my study.

It was a brilliant week, very sunny and the red leaves were at their best time.




Just less than 5 min walk from my house, I got to enjoy the beauty of red Japanese maple and golden yellow gingko along the river whenever I want. Unfortunately, only when Hui Wen came I did my first and only Momiji event in a slow mood way in Uji.

It was really delighted to hear Hui Wen said she loves Uji red leaves more than Arashiyama. ^_^

Yes, I love Uji.




The only night time Momiji that I went was with her too. We went to Kodaiji, which I've never been all this while in Japan.

Really glad I went with her. Though the red leaves in the place is nothing much special, the mirror-like pool managed to impress me a lot. The reflection of Japanese maple trees around it gave a very harmonious combination. I felt as I was sucked into the pool. Totally petrified by it.




The only day time Momiji that I went, was with Hui Wen too. We chose Tofukuji. Very people mountain people sea. Even to go in, took us 20 min to reach the entrance.

If you wanna see really good red leaves, and have limited time, I would advise you one Tofukuji is enough. I have came to this place a few times, but this was the best one I've seen. Ha!! Kakak will be very jealous if she knows how beautiful this place now.

No place with Japanese maple trees as breath taking as it. Just imagine yourself are in a wonderland surrounded by red leaves everywhere. There was even a time too much red made me felt kinda sick. :P

Geee... these nice Momiji memories of mine was just past 10 days...

But yesterday, when I got out from my room...




Oh no!!! Snow on top of the mountain.

Crazy!! Winter is coming too fast.

Urgh!! *Yes, I hate winter, except the snow and snowboarding. :P*

Ok, get back to work now. :(

5 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, hope your ujian in Uji during red leaves season does not jinx the Fung Sui and turned 滿堂紅..
Ganbatte!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

all da best to you,lil fish.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Ha... study of course love Blues the most. ;)

foodcrazee : Thanks. ^_^

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

The reflection photo is really magical :) Take care and have more rest~

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

I love gingko... kirei!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home