Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Word of the year 2005

Another 2 more days, then we will bid fairwell to year 2005. It is time to have my Kanji word again for this year.

I chose 新 last year, due to a few reasons. You can take a read by clicking here.

This year, by flipping back things that have happened in 12 months...

I decided to choose . It means BUSY. It has indeed a very hectic year for me.

Here are basically what I have done (big one) in the past 12 months.

January : Celebrating new year and meeting friends.

February : Went back to Kuching, celebrate Chinese New Year.

March & April : Driving tests in Japan. Took me 5 times to finally get the license. Applied visa to USA.

May : 1st drive in Japan. Getting ready documents and preparation for attending IFT conference in USA.

June : Work hard with my research for the IFT conference.

July : Went to USA. Attended IFT conference and visited 3 universities. Seen things and met people that are priceless in my life experiences.

August & September : Summer time. Busy travelling around.

October & November : End of the fun. Worked with my research almost everyday in the lab. Started to act 100% like a "real student".

December : Did my final year presentation. Ended smooth. Now writing my thesis.

I was hoping to have 48 h per day for this year. Geee... can't imagine I actually gone through the last 3 months of it safely. I remembered a few times I was so stressed until I acted very childishly.

Really thankful for my beloved ones stayed patiently with me even when I acted strange. I would have collapsed if not because of these people supports.

I LOVE YOU ALL... you know who you are. ^_^

Ok... I have to submit my thesis by 19 January next year. (LOL... sound so far) Iish... write, write, write...

I'm going to get away from work the last day of 2005 and the first day of 2006. I heard if one works on the 1st day, he/she gonna work the whole year. NOOOOOO!!!

Be it taboo or not... definitely working the whole year is not gonna be year 2006 that I wanna it to be.

So, I've plan in my mind already.

Last day of 2005... have a good shopping.
First day of 2006... have a really good sleep at home and go to the shrine for a pray.

I will be back to my work and blogging from 2nd Jan 2006.

^_^

So, how about you? What is the Kanji word for you this year?

Fish Fish wish you all : A healthy and smooth year 2006

See you next year!! MUAK!!

19 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Happy New Year to you .. and yours too..FF... :)
The word for me.. last year was "thankful" i think..! this year.. hmmm.. i'll think about it.. and let you know. :)

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

Fish Fish~~ happy new year 2006 to you :)

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Julie said...

fishfish moi.. happy new year n wish u 'fish fish got water' (yu yu dak sui).. hoho.. ^^

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you fish fish. may 2006 be a prosperous and great year for you!

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

happy new year to you ... i am fine. adapted back to malaysia life. will start work next week. take care. i will visit you next year .. in kuching.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Happy new year!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Chen said...

Happy New year 鱼鱼,
Wishing U A New Year Sparkling With Joy, Success and Happiness..

What's my word for the year ah?
Too many things happen lah..
can't think of a suitable word at the moment.. Have to really sit down and give it a thought :)

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger G said...

Happy New Year 2006, dear fish fish! May all your dreams come true! Word for the new year = PEACE :)

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger JoeC said...

Have a Smashing Happy New Year!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

happy new year~!!!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Willwolf said...

Happy Happy 2006!!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger letti said...

happy new year!!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

happy and peaceful new year to you!!!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Happy happy new year!!!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

迷 will be the kanji for me coz i duno how i came thro the last year. It;s just like a mystery for me :P I learnt nothing and did nothing significant. Anyway, happy 2006 to Fish FIsh :) Take care :P

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Fish, we were very lucky to experience New Orleans when we did and get out safely before the disaster... I'm so happy for this. Happy 2006!

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Happy New Year everyone!!! ^_^ I'm back in action. Oops... played for 3 days. Time to be serious into my study again. -_-"""

Let just hope 2006 be a much better year for you and me.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Happy New Year to you too. :)

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Yuen Li : Thanks buddy. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home