Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Are we pretty?

I went to buy something in a departmental store on the 2nd last day of last year.

So many things that are specially for Japanese New Year celebration were on the shelves.

I walked and walked and walked...

Then... suddenly, these beauties caught my eyes... SO MUCH.

I looked at them... again and again...

Finally I decided I want them to be mine.

Yah~ must admit they were a bit to expensive...

But... once in a life time I know I must have them.

So, I felt into the trap...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tralala!!!! Tell me, how could a glutton like fish fish will be able to resist such a pretty temptation.

They were art pieces.

They were yummilicious.

But they ended up into an incinerator of a fish.

Even when I bite on them... I could feel their beauties melted into my heart.

Muak~~~!!

My 1st post for the year, hope you like it. ;)

6 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

hmmm looked so pretty and delish. wat are those stuff? some kind of jellies?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Wow.. these stuff are cute. I guess those are puddings? :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, wah got manggis kah ? Looks like manggis. Wah " hern tharn chee".

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Cheat Eat said...

Hi fish fish, these wagashi are so pretty! I have fell into their trap many times too. A belated happy new year to you !

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Happy New Year to you too Fish fish! Yummy... I also want some wagashi too.
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you'll get to meet up with Eddie when he goes to Japan.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

babe_kl & chen : Nope. They are all made from bean paste, mainly white bean paste. They used othe colour to mix with the paste for different colour. So, the pink one actually taste of sakura. ;) Yellow one means turtle... represent longevity.

cooknengr : Not manggis. White bean paste made into the shape of sakura flower. ^_^

cheat eat : Yap, pretty wagashi. If I see them again, I think I will fall into the trap again. Happy New Year to you too. ^_^

miracle 8 : You are welcome. Thanks for dropping by too. Well, my mum's friend married to a Japanese. They are staying in Kuching. Let see if she knows how to make one. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home