Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Exhausted but happy ^_^

Phew!!!

Forget about my almost collaspe mind and body. Forget about the nose-bleeding, itchy dry skin and ongoing electrostatic shock that I keep having in winter.

I've just finished my whole thesis 5 min ago. 2.00am in the morning. Only me and my coursemate in the lab, rushing for finishing our thesis.

It looks so neat and pretty now with the printed version.

Now, I will only need to submit to my sensei tomorrow and let him does the other job for me.

He will need to show this 1st draft of mine to all the professors in our department. Then, he will need to correct my mistake.

Then it will be my turn to correct and submit my thesis and all necessary documents to the faculty administration latest by 25 Jan 2006.

Ok... what will be the next? Hmm... I'll let you all know once 25 Jan is over.

Now is the time for me to go home and sleep. Gosh... I am starving now. Maybe I should have an early morning meal. :P

Tomorrow will still be a busy day for me...

But one thing I do know, I can sleep like a pig starting from tomorrow's evening. ;) I miss my very Xiang Xiang bed.

That is simply one of the greatest news for me now.

Ah~~~ I feel like having deep and warm hugs now. ^_^

Nite nite.

p/s: There will be a bloggers' meeting in Kuching on this 21 Jan. Venue is Hornbill at 7.30pm. Well, I'm spreading the news. If anyone of you in Kuching are interested, please click here for details. ^_^ Enjoy the meeting.

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

otsukaresama deshita

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, warm hugs, good job!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

blackwidow : Arigatou~

cooknengr : Hug back. ^_^

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Chen said...

fish fish,
we will have our own blogger meet next time, since we can't join this one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home