Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Just to rest for a while and blabber...

My neck is stiffing like rock now... and my head is spinning...

The side effects of sitting in front of the computer whole day writing thesis paper for days.

I've come to Chapter 3... but I've only finish 1/3 of it. It is very time consuming to flip paper by paper for references, trying to cramp all of them into two short pages that will explain introduce my 3rd chapter in a compact but full of information way.

Not to mention my result and discussion part, where my brain juice will be squeezed out even more. Yuck!

Iish... I doubt any of you are interested to read this boring thing.

Ok, back to some good news for myself. :P

Yuko is coming to Kyoto tomorrow for meeting someone important, who she has been yearned to meet with. Guess what? She will be meeting me too... and sleeping in the same room with me. Wooo la la~~~ ^_^

Hohoho... tomorrow must drag her for a good karaoke session and a good dinner at Izakaya. Slurp~~~

Ooops... mind started to float away from reality again. Yah... I need to submit my thesis on 16th Jan to my prof... I wonder if I will be able to make it. -_-"""

*Get back to my work*

10 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Hi fish fish,
just in case you can't read my comments on my blog, I've decided to answer your question here. :) I studied at CHPS No. 4, Jln Nanas, and CHMS No. 1 at Pending.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger tokyofoodie said...

fish fish jie jie all the bestest!!!! work hard!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF, Gambatte yo.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

enjoy ur time with Yuko and relax after 2 hrs on ur PC....take some comfort food lor

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

I got a dry lab report due 2 weeks away and will gona start working on it as well~ Let's 加油 together!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Chen said...

submit @ 16 January?
two more days to go..
Hope u can finish doing it in time :)
All the best..

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Where are the pics of Yuko?

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

good luck, dun fall asleep on the keyboard. cheers

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

FF ur thesis paper is writen in english or japanese?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle 8 : Oh~ the 100% Chung Chung ar~ Your mandarin must be very good. ;)

valley of spring : Thank you. ^_^

blackwidow : Ganbarimasu!!

foodcrazee : I think I am eating too much lately. -_-"

acrix : Ok... sama-sama kerja kuat yar~

chen : Another extra 2 more days now. :P

yuen li : Wait!! She will be up once I am finish busy with my study.

joec : Hehe... this will never happen to me. ;)

wilson : English. They insist English. Which is a good thing for me. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home