Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, February 03, 2006

The bones

What would you usually do with hard fish bones?

Throw them into the bin?

Feed the cats?

Or digest it?

Huh? Wait, fish fish, you don't digest hard fish bones ok? It will choke you.

Let me show you, how to make fish bones yummy...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tra la la~~~

Just batter them and deep fried until crispy. You can sprinkle lime juice on it for more vitamin C.

Mmm~~~ I'm sure after this whole plate of bones, you have more than enough calsium for days.

But make sure cats are not around you.

MIAO~~~ ;)

6 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

fish fish - u can also fry the bones without flour or batter. Then dunp them into soup for a very flavourful fish soup base for ur noodle or hot pot. delish lar.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger RON said...

aku bones are my favorite. Make that ahi bones if you can find them. There's a lot of flavor around the central bone structure. Don't let too many other people know though, more for us.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Fish Fish eat fish bones? :D
U cannot eat your "own kind" leh..
fish cannot eat fish :P

I eat fish bones before..
the soft canned sardine fish bones :P

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Errr, normally will fry the small fish until very crispy and consume the whole thing but not with big fish. Can ask my mum to try next time :) Fried big fish bone to go with beer~

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

hmm...i also eat the small bones deep fried in small fishes, but this seems like an interesting way to eat large fish bones. cheers!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

foodcrazee : Argh~ yes, the sweetness of the fish base soup. But we don't eat the bone after that right?

ron : Aku? Ahi? I supposed that are fish name? What language is that? Sound like hawaiian to me.

chen : -_-" Errr.. Big fish eat small fish, can or not? I used to eat canned sardine bone too.

acrix : Try it boy. Dun forget to put some fried chicken batter, I think it will make a good dish to go with beer. ;)

sixthseal : I'm sure you will like it. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home