Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Buri no Kama Yaki

Everytime I went to the sushi shop nearby my house, I discovered another new delicacy.

One of them, if THIS.




Grilled collarbone of yellowtail.

Absolutely nothing extra except a light sprinkle of salt to enhance the umami of this dish.

GOSH!!! I never know grilled fish collar bone can be this addictive.

The flesh around the freshly grilled collarbone, could still one's heart away easily.

Soft, sweet, melty...

Especially the part that nearest to the collar bone.

No wonder there is a saying that the wise gulps the collarbone part of a fish first (Hehe, mum always telling me this).

Geeee... I am craving for one now.

Starving. Time to go home for dinner.

Tata~

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger sixthseal said...

OMG! now i'm craving for this, which i can't possibly get at 2 am in kuching.

i'm going to sleep hungry.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

hehehehe! dont hav this here but i guess a fish hesd would do wonders too

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Err...I love fish. Crispy fish but I'm not sure I have tried grilled collarbone.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

sixthseal : Hehe... but kuching have 24 h food stalls. Best not to come in here at midnight. ;)

foodcrazee : Yap, I think other type of fish would do the wonder too. As long as it is fresh.

primrose : I'm thinkin to try to make one next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home