Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Golden Snow on Choco Land

A few weeks ago, I was walking along a high class shopping street in Tokyo. Then I spotted one nicely decorated cake shop.
So I walked in and fall in love at 1st sight with this.




A choco mousse with golden leaf snow.

The glittering choco coat was seducing me.

I tookaway one and planning to eat it in a nice park. I couldn't find any nice park that I could even sit down.

Guess where I ended up??

I ate it while sitting on a waiting chair of a local train station. -_-"""

Train came train went~ People looked at me like I was some kind of nut eating in such a place in a cold shivering day.

Urgh! Tokyo, I know why I can't fall in love with it.

How unromantic way to indulge this piece of gem (Thanks wena, for noticing this. LOL).

*iish*

6 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Chen said...

sinful food :P

I guess u still enjoy your delicious piece of choco mousse even though u r eating it on the train station waiting chair (better than standing & eat, right) kekekke...

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

as long as u enjoy the food, who cares where you eat as long as it is clean .....chuckle

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I'd assume those are real 14 K gold leaves, right ?

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

wooww that is some serious looking chocolate mousse... I won't mind eating it anywhere... hehehehe

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Wena said...

errr...germ or gem? hee hee

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Hehe... I did enjoy it very much. But would be even better is a more suitable place. :P

foodcrazee : argh~ I doubt some of the dust might stick to it when the trains past by. -_-"

cooknengr : Yes, real gold. I ate gold. Tee hee hee...

miracle8 : Yes dear. This is one of the real chocolate mousse I've ever tasted. Even the snow is real gold you know. ;)

wena : Corrected. :P Thank you sayang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home