Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I wanna KISS him!!

It is 1st day of 2nd month of 2006 today. Time is passing fast. I only have another 2 months in Japan. It is time for me to start doing countdown for going home, while rushing to finish my undone work within these short 2 months. Headache.

However, there is one really good medicine to cure my tense... This boy, who I've been loving so much. His pictures cure my stressed soul. Somehow, my anxiety kinda being relieved everytime I look at them.

I can't help but to kiss those pictures sometimes. Hehe...

Hohoho... today fish fish is being very generous to share him with you all. Here are 5 of the selected.





"Hi, everybody. ^_^ Do you still remember me? The little monkey. I am now 14 month-old. Everyday is great for me as I am learning new things."

*When I said bye bye to him last time, he couldn't even sit yet. Now, he is the eldest brother.




"I am starting to walk without holding anything. I like my Gong Gong* teaching me new words. All I have to do is point to the things, and he will tell me what are the name of those things."

*Gong Gong means grandfather in Hakka.



"There is only one thing that I will never point to. MONKEY! I don't know why, but somehow monkey reminds me of something very familiar. Can you please tell me why?"

*Heeee... everytime I see this expression of him, reminds me of my Kakak so much. The 2 of them look so alike with this expression. ;)




"Usually, I try to give sweet smile to my Gong Gong, Po Po, Ba Ba, Ma Ma and Gu Gu when I am hungry. I think I am a kuishinbo like my 2nd Gu Gu. That's why you see I am growing real fast. "

*My sister-in-law has been teaching him to recognize me in the pictures hanging on the wall. Heeee... he is really good in remembering things. Can't wait for him to recognize the real me. ^_^




"Finally, I want to wish everyone of you a very Happy Dog Year. Hope to see you again next year. I will bring my Mei Mei along next time. She is growing as fast as me."

"Tata~ everybody. ^_^ Chu~~~"

*This is my favorite picture of him. So sweet. Argh~ I wish I can KISS him deep deep now. *iish*

7 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Ahhhhh.. so cute pictures..! thanks for sharing..!!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

cute ! adorable ! aawww!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that adorable kid grows up so fast, wow. Your brother is a good photographer,really captured the child's 天真.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : My pleasure dear. ^_^

foodcrazee : Thanks. He is the cutest baby boy for me. :P

cooknengr : Yap, my brother is good. Can't wait to give him a deep kiss and firm hug for sending such splendid pictures to me. LOL

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger obachan said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

obachan : Arigatou~ ^_^

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Chen said...

cutie boy..

u guess what I wanna do?
I want to pinch his cheek..
well.. I know kid hates that, but what to do? adult likes to do that :P
so kids have no choice but to bear with us, adults.

another 2 months to go?
Time passed by very fast..
without realising it, now is already February..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home