Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Imsonia :(

It took me a few hours to really go into my sleep last night.

The cause was a small cup of green tea ole that I consumed after lunch.

I know I couldn't take red tea after noon, I know I couldn't drink even a single sip of coffee...

... as both will lead me to serious stage of alertness.

But I thought green tea was ok.

How wrong was I.

I turned up to sleep after 3.30am, after struggling with my very concious mind.

Guess what? My neighbour...

Never as noisy as this morning, in as early as 8.00am!!!

Having their metal frame cut by an electrical machine. I almost got heart attack the moment the noise suddenly started.

GOSH!!! It really drove me crazy.

The consequent is...

FISH FISH IS EXTREMELY TIRED AND SLEEPY NOW.

Urgh~ NO MORE AFTERNOON TEA.

I need 9h sleep tonight. Seriously.

4 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Poor FF,
Mama BoK every nite got insomia.. and it is mainly due to the brat.. waking up... but nevermind lah.. afterall, she is my darling.. :)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

same here...had terrible insomnia last night. i don't think i even slept, i just tossed and turned and laid in bed until it was time to get up.

different reason though, i ran out of dormicum (my sleeping pills).

take care fish fish and make up for the lost sleep!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, 2 cans of Chu Hi will get you to sleep.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Yah~ mama are the greatest ladies. Just imaging have to wake up every two hrs at night just to make sure the little darlings of them is not starved. I am really touched.

sixthseal : Ah~ usually I will sleep well after a 30 min stretching. But the tea spoil everything. *urgh*

cooknengr : Nope nope. It works for cooknengr, but never for fish fish. ;) I'll have headache if I drink them before sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home