Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Maiko Fish Fish ^_^

Weiiiii~~~

Fish Fish went to do something fun with a few girls in my lab.

We wanted to have some great memory before a few of us leaving our lab for good.

Kyoto... where else if not this place for us to become one of those in the Memoirs of a Geisha? We chose Maika in Gion.

Yes, you are right, all of us turned into white face monsters one by one by those witches.

Argh~~~ it was a GREAT EXPERIENCE.

We really glad decided to do it together.

Thank you very much girls.

It will be one of my sweet memory in Kyoto forever. ;)

Ok, here you are, fish fish's 1st real debut in my blog. :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tralala~~~ I'm inside!!

You have 1/7 possibility to guess correct which one is me among the seven fake Maiko. One clue, the ugliest is me. Hehe...

Oops... no more mysterious fish.

Oh, by the way, I decide to off the comment. I wouldn't give any correct answer as well.

So, those of you that know me, please zip your mouth ok. Jangan kakacaucau ar~~~ Muak!

^_^ Time for me to go home.

Tata~