Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Mood no good

It's a sunny Saturday.

But not sunny with my mood.

Postman sent a registered letter to me today.

Seem like the stoopid speeding case still not ended yet.

I've done all the procedures according to the rule. Be as cooperative with them as possible. I thought everything was over 2 weeks ago.

But now they sent another letter saying that I need to attend a 7h class in a car driving's school and have to pay 19000yen for it. If not, my license will be cancelled.

Why don't they call it a ROBBERY action much easier???

RIDICULOUS!!!

STOOOOOOOPID!!!! What kind of stooooopid rule is that?

How many times must they punish a person for only doing the speeding mistake once.

I'll wait till the day I get my license back and ask them clearly. Go to the place alone 2 times will waste how many hours time of mine? DO THEY KNOW???

I don't want to pay for the stupid class.

STOOOOPID!!!

I want to talk to someone, but didn't have the chance to talk to.

Grrrrr... from the beginning till the end, I deal with all this shit by myself. Try to persuade myself to be as cool as possible. But this letter has really boosted my anger.

Feel like biting those stoooopid people ears off.

Wanna know how my mood is like now???




Like after tasting this yuckiest grilled chicken skin.

WUEKKKKKK!!!!

Luckily I still can spill my rant here.

STOOOOOOOOPID!!!!!!! *wish I can say this face to face to those nutties*

Now you know why I don't wanna work in Japan? I might get crazy in the end with their STOOOOOPID procedures.

*Pardon my rude act today*

11 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Poor FF..!! really daylight robbery..!! just for speeding..??? it's crazy..!!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Gosh! This is really a case of overkill man. With due respect, don't they have anything more important to do? Other than biting on the speeding offence like a persistent ___? (insert name of whichever animal you want to).
Hope it works out smoothly. And just tell yourself that you are coming back this April, so you won't have to endure more of such nonsense.
Take care. :)

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Fish Fish, try do podcasting and shout out all ur anger and frustration :P JApanese is really something when it come to minor details even for speeding "0_0

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope you stay cool about this situation. It's pain in the ass But I somehow think the reason behind this stoooopid punishment is so that lesson learn. There will not be second time.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that's way too harsh for a fine, but seeing how the common citizens of Japan live their lives, may be this is the way the law and order in Japan is mainained. Good Luck and be strong, in a month, you be back home where not just a speeding ticket but 西咪都A賽喬 :)

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

*giggle giggle* The way you write, very the cute wor. Guess stooooopid and stewpid are the words of the day. Sigh.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Fish fish, the law in japan very strict not like our country..mayb that y they can the crime rate to the minimum...be happy. Just look at the bright side... :)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Yah~ crazy! But then, I won't go for the class. Not worth.

miracle8 : It proved how safe Japan is huh~ But then, their criminal cases increasing fast too. Yeah!! I'm going back to Kuching in April!! Can't wait till then.

acrix : Ya lor boy. They are too details of minor sometimes, undeniable.

blackwidow: No 2nd time, for sure. I am still wondering whether should I drive a car in Japan when my come. Kinda phobic now.

cooknengr : Hehe... Shimi Du Eh Sai Qiao is not too good too. Well, I guess no country is perfect. We'll just have to adjust ourselves to it.

primrose : Yeah~ I saw another "stoopid" post as well. ;)

kristopher : But sometimes the over hoo-haa things forced the people involved rather killed themselves. I have seen a few of them on TV. Hmmm...

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Wilson said...

KILL THEM ALL !!!!!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Chen said...

my goodness...
what nonsense is this??
this is really daytime robery..

this is something that u definitely won't miss about Japan when u balik kampung in few weeks time ... (in contrast to what I say a few minutes ago in your other post) :P

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Wilson : I will sure Chou Kam Lou, or sentence to death. Even not worth more.

chen : that's when I'm eager to go back to my home sweet kampung.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home