Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Choco Series - Gokan

Not a good idea at all to watch too much food programmes on TV. It has a really bad influence on fish fish just like what a Spiderman movie did to a kid. *gulp*

I couldn't kick away the 2 patissiers' sexy smile from my mind.

By the time I realised, I ended up on 7th floor of Takashimaya on last Saturday.




Gosh!! See the crowd that was infected with the same virus as mine. We were all casted with the spell for CHOCO!!! (Hehe, the truth is, these ladies are hunting choco for guys. Fish Fish? For herself. :P I always think giving choco to guys are just a great waste. I prefer to substitute with a can of beer or a model car for them.)

There were too-many-to-choose fancy, elegant, sexy, cute etc.... eh hem... CHOCO on this chocoland. I was kind of tired of Godiva already, so wanna find something new.

At the end, I spent more than 4000yen for Choco only on 4 types of choco. *another gulp*

First brand, it is a Japanese company named Gokan, which means 5 senses.




I decided to buy a pack of their Autumn/Winter Limited Edition of raw chocolate after tasted a small bit of it. It is named Kiki. It was almost without hesitation to buy it. One of the best raw chocolate that I have ever tasted.

I decided to get a small size for 840yen.




With 7 cute sticks of Kiki inside it.

Well, it does not look as fancy as many other choco, but I can assure you the taste beated most of them.




Once bitten, the hidden treasure inside this plain looking stick will reveal its real magic. It was a blending of French and Belgium chocolate.

The inner part of the soft, fluffy and melty chocolate cream was wrapped with a layer of brittle yet easily melt in you mouth chocolate coat. The thin layer of bitter chocolate powder on the surface of this stick gave a wonderful bitter taste for the whole thing, yet not overtaking the nice combination of the sweetness.

I have to close my eyes in order to appreciate it with a different level of enjoyment.

Exactly giving my 5 senses a strong punch.

Gosh~ I feel like go home now just to get another stick of Kiki into my mouth now. *GULP*

7 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

yeah, i would rather get a model car or beer then a chocolate unless the girl want to eat the chocolate herself. :) I very impressed with the Japanese on their packaging which give the products a very HI-CLASS feel rather than our local choclate.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger sixthseal said...

that's what i heard too - in japan, girls gives guys chocolates on valentine's day and the guys gives girls a present on a later designated date.

where's my chocolate? ;)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

Japanese girls sure looks prety, diffrent place have diffrent culture. Well, did u give choco to any guy this year? :P

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

wOoooW! Love chocolate. =)
Happy Valentine's Day! Fish FIsh~!!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hmmm, I wonder what to get for Phan. She's not a big chocolate fan.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Oh yes, fish fish, you must e-mail us your mailing address when you go back to Malaysia. We still owe you a gift! :o)

Dennis

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Yes, their packaging are something that worth me to salute it.

sixthseal : Tunggu until I go back ar~

wilson : Hehe... dun know ler~ I think I numb looking at them already. They all dress and make up like that. I gave to 7 guys chocolate, hehe... it is an obligation for the girls in my lab to give guys in our lab choco every year.

cynthia : Happy Valentine's too sweetie. ;)

dennis : Hehe... your everyday's love. Now, that is PRICELESS!!! I got a good suggestion, she be the customer, you be the chef and dish washer today. Tee hee hee... Btw, the only thing you own me is Phan's cooking wor~ Dun tell me you wanna EMS your hunny bunny to cook for me ar~ LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home