Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Choco Series - Guido Gabino

HAPPY VALENTINE'S everybody!! ^_^

I just came back from a simplified court house. My speeding case finally was settled today. So tired now.

My wallet was BIG OUT BLOOD today. It was having a heavy PMS today. Poor little thing. My Kakak was saying to me in the phone, "You Dian Ji girl, so Kiang hor~ You know or not that will be my 2 months salary." Geeee... kena bomb. *gulp*

Hehe... some of you might be very shock that I went to a court house all in sudden ar? Well, I'll tell the details later. I'm ok. It is over now. Really glad that, after a few months long procedure. So troublesome. I'll tell you about my interesting conversations with the officers too. Tee hee hee...

Today, I'll just end with a short post.

Another new Choco experience.

I bought a Guido Gobino. Another brand that I bought during the Choco Fair.

This is an Italian brand chocolate. In fact, Guido Gobino has been known as Turin's most celebrated chocolatier.

It is especially famous with gianduja, the name of a sweet chocolate containing about 50% hazelnut and almond paste which started from Turin.

However, I did not tempted to buy one of this very famous product of this company...

Instead, I chose...




A small box of dark chocolate, that cost 525yen.




Four cute little coins were captured inside.

SILVER coin: Contains 60% of Ghana and Ecuador cocoa. Perfumed aroma with a fruity and bitter taste.

GOLD coin: Contains 70% of Venezuela cocoa. Nutty fuity flavourTaste ranges from spicy to flowery.

COPPER: Contains 70% of Java cocoa. Definite touch of acidity, developing to intensive sweet and then to tobacco and smoked taste.

BRONZE: Contains 80% of Trinidad cocoa. Strong bitter intensity, leaving a gingering taste.

So far, I have eaten the bronze and copper. I like copper, a very unique smoky flavour that gave me a good impact. Also, the little cocoa chunk inside these coins are brilliant idea for the pleasure of unique texture and the aftertaste bitterness.

Truly a chocolate for adult. ;)

Now tell me, are you the type that go for sweet milky chocolate or dark bitter chocolate? Both are ok with me, as long as it is not white chocolate. ^_^

Muak!!

7 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Woah... lovely chocolates! :D
I want some too....

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Dark bitter chocolate definitely. Milk chocolate comes second, and white chocolate definitely last (if I must eat it...). By the way, do you find that most chocolate in Japan is the sweet kind, with the dark bitter kind being harder to find? ( I mean for the usual everyday snack kind of chocolate ) Also, I wish they sold Cadbury-size bars too... most/all of the chocolate here is only in small pieces, sometimes I just want a big bar...

Sorry for such a long comment, but I like chocolate. =)

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

sorry to hear wat happened, anyway wish u a very happy valentine's day!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

"Dian Ji" means? At first reading, tot u saying u got heavy pms and not the wallet :P Dark chocolate is my ultimate choice :) Happy valentine's day~

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

WHAT!!!!! Fish Fish was caught speeding?????? Can't wait to hear what went on as I don't want to "jump to conclusion" that Fish Fish has turned into a "speedster". Happy Valentine Fish Fish!!!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

nice packaging! i love the presentation of the chocolate.

well, about dark or milk chocolate, it depends on whether i feel like eating something sweet. i drink coffee black (iced w/o sugar or milk) but tend to like sweeter chocolate. i do crave for dark chocolate too though.

glad your court case is over, i know how it feels like. have two hanging in the air.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : ;)

smazh : Me too dislike white chocolate. Yap, it is kinda difficult ot find dark chocolate and giiaduja. :( No problem about the length, I love to read nice comments, which I can share the experiences too.

babe_kl: Thanks dear. I'm ok, don't worry. Have dealt it. ^_^

acrix : Dian Ji means Stoopid. Tee hee hee... Hakka.

lance-s: My bad. But I'm not a speedster ok. :P I'll share some of the stories in later days then.

sixthseal : Take care HB. Know how you feels too. Gosh... how many packs of chocolate I could buy with that!! *Gulp* But don't worry, I'll buy cheaper version for you guys when I'm back. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home