Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

14.5 h

Came back from Tokyo Disneyland just now. 14.5 h non-stop activities in the park. 1 hr earlier reached the place. Total 16 h in the area.

Finished almost every attraction except we didn't step into cartoon town at all. Time not enough.

My legs were painful, very very painful. Not only because of walking too much, but also the so cold and dry weather today, that crack the skin on my upper legs again. It looks really ugly now. Just imagine your skin got cold-burning.

Not a good feeling at all.

But am happy to see mum and aunt were enjoying themselves. I think I need to take a good rest tomorrow. Both my brain and body, before I can bring them to continue the journey safe and smooth.

Time to take bath and I NEED SLEEP, very seriously. Tata~

5 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger cccp said...

share pics please.. :)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Hi Fish fish,
Hope your mom and aunt are having a good time as I am typing this! :D Have you applied any cream on your feet? do take care of your feet wor, we are waiting for you to come back and take us exploring in Bako and Mt Gading. :)
Take care girl.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, did your 魚鱗 peeled off ? Hve a good visit with the Empress, mine here is a lot easier to deal with.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

fish fish, u sure have a good time... u spend 14.5 hrs in Tokyo Disneyland? really keng u...

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cccp : Later, now no time to edit.

miracle8 : Yes, they are having fun. Though we all tired. Geee... by butt feel itchy already the moment I see those names. *scratch*

cooknengr : Almost... I have to used gum to stick them on my body.

kristopher : Hehe... I don't deny that. But I think I will sleep like don't know what when I get back to Malaysia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home