Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Away from Tokyo...

Weiiiii~~~

I am away from Tokyo now. In another city, Yuko's hometown. ^_^

Yap, it was a sudden decision 2 days ago. Decided to come to Hamamatsu as Yuko said she will bring us to look around.

Geeee... I was touched.

Then, this morning, she mailed me, telling me her parents will join us for dinner tonight.

I was shocked, but very grateful. Really touched.

We went to eat okinawan dish.

Man~~~ I miss it. The dinner was great.

You know... chickens talking to ducks, yet they are able to understand each other slowly. It was really fun to see the "question marks" and "ah!! I understand" expression.

Of course, I become their translator once a while.

Ha!!! Yuko said she gonna make fried chicken for my mum to try. The daddy beside her was looking her with astonishment. Tee hee hee... he couldn't believe his little sweetie actually dare to make such a promise.

So cute!!

Oh... we gonna go to pick and eat strawberry in a farm tomorrow.

Phew!!!! My 1st time.

Can't wait till then.

Tata... everyone. ^_^

p/s: I couldn't believe my mum and aunt actually spent more than 5 hours in Akihabara today. o_O You should see all the things she bought. :P

pps : I am blogging for the 1st time with my wireless internet in this not too big but nice hotel in Hamamatsu. Wow!!! It is FUN!!! ^_~

7 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, don't tell me they were shopping for DVDs in 秋葉原 :)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

I woke up already (refer previous post hehe).
So has Yuko fried chicken for Mama Fish yet?
:D

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Don't forget the pics of strawberries! :D Have fun!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : It was supposed to be. But we bought the very wrong CD. Only song and conversation in JAPANESE!! Me smart of not??? -_-"""

miracle8 : Nope, in the end, it was Yuko's mum that prepared the great feast for us. Haha!!

primrose : Coming up soon. ;)

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Chen said...

i heard someone mention strawberries !! The strawberries in Japan taste sweet? I have tasted the sweet strawberries in Sichuan. (unlike the sour one in Malaysia). I love the berries..

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : The answer is in my latest post. Yes, it was totally different when picking and eating them. *slurp*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home