Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Be home real soon...

I'm in Changi Airport now. Will board on my flight in another 20 mins.

Stomach was gruuuuuling just now. Bought 2 Siow Bee and 1 chinken pau to eat. Siow Bee were good, but the chicken bun yark. At least I am not hungry now. Can't wait to taste home sweet food.

Mum and aunt nearly couldn't get any fight back to Malaysia due to stupid mistake by MAS. I ended up boarded my flight 5 min before the gate was closed. *wipe cold sweat* I took Singapore Airlines for the 1st time. SPLENDID!!! I love the food and services. Man~~~ making me feel like I am having a business class.

Geee... I am in an air-con building, but I am sweating now. Gosh~~~

Ok, need to go. See you all in Kuching. ;)

Tata~~~

p/s; Comments replying later

9 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Wilson said...

see ya soon

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

I go on SIA anytime. :) Wow, wow, wow! Back in Kuching real soon, eh? If I'm going there anytime soon, I'll drop you a line, k??

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Welcome back home...
Home sweet home ;)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Have a safe trip home..FF..!!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

welcome back home... :)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

See you in Kuching Fish fish! Have a safe trip home.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

welcome home ff! call me at 016 888 3166

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

Okaerinasai FishFish!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Hi everyone, I'm home!! Yes, I hope to see those of you in Kuching soon too. For those who are outside Kuching, just drop me a line when you come. I chia you makan char kuey tiaw. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home