Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Bye Bye my student's life (March 23 2006)

Yesterday, I was officially graduated as a STUDENT.

Man~~~ after all these years, I finally bid farewell to my identity as a student on 23 March 2006.

It was a memoriable day for me.

The ceremony was very simple. It was quite a cultural shock for my aunt. Hehe... she never expected the graduation ceremony can be this simple.

A total 500++ of us managed to graduate this year.

CONGRATS TO ALL OF US.

CONGRATS TO FISH FISH. ^_^

At least, I was proud of myself yesterday. :P




Tee hee hee... see the huge certificate?

Yap, it is in Japanese. I got two version, the English version is smaller in size. It is only foreigner students can have such priority. ^_^

Most of them were wearing black suit, mine was a lighter colour Hakama. This was making me very "noticeable" in the whole hall. :P Nice hakama or not?




Geee... I never know my hair could make into such nice style. Nice or not?

Hoho... mum comment was, "Oh, you are not bad looking when you dress up."

-_-""" I guess I was too messy in usual time.

Time to finish my packing up to move house. *wipe cold sweat*

Geee... I guess I am asking too many "Nice or not?" today.

Tata~~~

p/s: I bid farewell to Yuriko tonight. Making my heart very heavy to say bye bye to this very close girlfriend of mine. Dear, we shall see each other again soon. I'll be waiting. ;)

23 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Congrats :P My exam ended on 23rd as well :) Ur cert looks really Kiasu but it would be a nice deco for the house if framed up :P Nice hakama and i think ur neck looks pretty sexy :P

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

Wow, next time must call you Dr. Fish Fish liao loh...hehe...
Congrat!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

Congrats Fish Fish!!!! Another chapter of your life has ended and other chapter has started. Terrific!!!!! Nice job!!!!! In my opinion, I think you made a very good choice to wear that nice hakama of yours. It's beautiful!!!! Sure classier than a black suit. I like your hakama colors, design and style. Enjoy....

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Congrats..FF!! As you enter a new chapter in your life.. may i wish you all the best.. :)
So now you go home.. and write all about the food in malaysia ya..??

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger JMom said...

Congratulations, FishFish! You should be proud of yourself all the time! :-D

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF Sensai, good job and good luck with the next chapter.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger mariko said...

Congratulations!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

A big congrats to you, fish fish. :o)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Real Azuki said...

Gong xi gong xi fish fish! big girl now, come back to Malaysia and earn lots of $$! ei, fish, I can do hair also, next time come look for me I'll make you a nice pretty hair!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Congratulations Fish FIsh!!!!
Love your hair, its so nice!
When are you coming back?

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, congrats...I'm sure the whole family back home is proud of you, lets see picture of "welcome home/Congradulation dinner at...Chui Hua Lou.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Congrats........welcome to the working world...hehehehe

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Julie said...

gung hi saiiiii fishfish liangmoi!!

beautiful hakama.. like those comics i read from 大和和纪.. NY小町& 横滨故事.. (=

u got match wif those 'kik kok' sandals or not.. hoho..

CONGRATES AGAIN!!!! (=

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

fish fish, CON GRA TU LA TION :)
but i feel kinda sad as well when u write --> (I bid farewell to Yuriko tonight. Making my heart very heavy to say bye bye to this very close girlfriend of mine.)
take care :)

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Chen said...

Congrats, Fish Fish :)

And as u say, what a huge certificate :D Just wondering, how u gonna bring that huge piece of paper (oops, should be certificate) back to Malaysia? roll it up or ??

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU fishfish! your hairstlye HONTONI KIREI!

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

welcome to the working adult world lil sis...

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Rabbit Sim said...

Cogratulations Fish! Hair is very nice. Fist time I see such BIG cert hehe.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

gongrat!!!! nice outfit =) so, you going back to Msia after this?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks everyone. Really happy to see the congrats from you all. ^_^ Now I am worry with my work... I am still jobless. :( But before that, I need to worry for my house moving and country moving 1st. So, today 1 reply for all comments. :P

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

congratulations fish fish and good luck in your future undertakings...

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Yellow Ant said...

Congratulations FF. See you in meow meow city.
Ring me!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

babe_kl : Thank you dear.

yellow ant : Hoho... sure I'll buzz you soon. Take care till then. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home