Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Charlie Brown Soup Curry

ATTENTION!!!

Before I move on to my food post today, I would like to let all of you know Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2007 is now open for application until 31 March 2006. Yes, it is open again. Last year one of my reader past every step, and now he is goyang kaki waiting to come to Japan to continue my food expo. Hehe... KW, I give you the barton touch. It is your turn now. ;)

So, some of you might ask, what is that?

It is a scholarship by Japanese government for enabling you to study in Japan, both undergraduate and graduate without worrying your finance.

Those of you thinking of going abroad to study, yet have problem in seeking adequate financial support for it, this will be a GREAT CHANCE!! Good luck!


As for me, today I just went to have my final time of sign up for my monthly scholarship.

Geeee... can't believe it really come to the last time, eventually.

Meaning, my time of saying bye bye to Japan is going to be really soon.

I even signed for my ticket to go home today too. It is confirmed, they gave me Singapore Airlines to fly back to Malaysia, how nice is that? ^_^ Will be my first time taking a SIA. Heard people telling me it is good.

Ok... time to talk about food.

I went to have soup curry today, near the main campus shop.




It is called Charlie Brown, easily recognized by this colourful sign. Hey, those of you around that area, must go to try!!!




This was my 4th time to the shop. Everytime, I just ordered a vegetarian curry.

But today, I decided to try its chicken soup curry, with spiciness good enough hot.

They started to prepare my fried chicken only after I made the order. Therefore, the freshly fried big drumstick was so crispy outside, yet juicy inside. When mixed with the soup curry, the nice blending taste of herbs inside the soup curry was absorbed by the chicken, enhanced the savoury taste of the chicken.

After about 10 min of waiting, I have this really nice bowl of soup curry in front of me.

Rice and salad were attached. You can even have a refill of the rice for free.

The whole thing was 880yen. Very reasonable price.

The soup was good. Exactly the spiciness I was looking for. I topped with a lot of garlic chip on my white rice, and pour the soup on the rice.

Gosh~~~ it was really good. I think half of the garlic chip inside the small glass bottle was finished by me.

I didn't dare to talk to anyone after that, worrying the nice smell from my mouth might kill them. :P

I was sooooo full.

Thank you soup curry. This was a wonderful memory for me. I'll always remember you in my mind.

*burp*

10 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

yum~~i like curry, always went to the hui sing openair to buy curry rice.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Hope to see you soon Fish fish! :D

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger FH2O said...

Darn! I was so motivated to lose weight and then I make a mistake to click on your blog - so, die liaow! I LOVE CURRIES!

miracle8 said 'see u soon' - r u coming back to Kuching? Hmmm

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

so u will be leaving Japan soon? no more japanese food to see... the curry look nice...

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

wilson : Oh~ is it nice? Bring me there next time. I love curry rice. ^_^

miracle8 : Me too!!!

fh2o : Lose weight? But you are thin wor~ Yes, I'm going home. ^_^ When? You will know from my post then. ;)

kristopher : Hehe... but I'm going to talk about other foods. ;) Don't worry, fish fish unlikely will stop talking about her food no matter where she is. Tee hee hee

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger tokyofoodie said...

hii fishfish :) hahaha goyang kaki ?!!!! urgh i have so much more to do .. and memorizing nihongo like crazy too... did u finished jlpt 3 when u arrived there?

kw

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

valley of spring : I finished my JLPT2 before I came to japan. I did my own study in 1 month for the exam and phew, I past it. :P Lucky or not??

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

WOW!i feel ashamed...i only passed jlpt4..LOL!!easiest among all..now lazy to cont to jlpt3 liao

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

Is it a must to pass jlpt2 to be eligible for the scholarship?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

Is it a must to pass jlpt2 to be eligible for the scholarship?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home