Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Head Big Big -_-"""

Moving from house to house is troublesome.

Moving from state to state is sickening.

Moving from country to country is the worst.

Unluckily, I experienced all three of them. I am going through the worst stage of moving now, from country to country.

I regret not putting up my sayonara sales much earlier.
I regret not sending off my luggage much earlier.
I regret not transfering all my important files from school computer to my computer much earlier.

Ok... whatever I say now, I know it is too late for me to regret.

So, now I need to deal with all these things and settle them all by tomorrow noon. Hmmm... I think I will have to give away my nice and pretty fridge for free tomorrow. :(

Geee... luckily I still have my mum and aunt to pack my things. Without them, I think I will go nuts. The only thing is, I think some time I am being too wagamama with them. NO GOOD!! Sorry mum. Sorry aunt. I know they do the thing meaning good for me, but it just drive me crazy sometimes. I think I am used to living alone for too long already.

Hmmm... time to switch back to an environment with a lot of people staying with me. I wonder which one is better?

My close girlfriend just flew to US for 2 weeks holiday today.

She said, "Fish Fish, staying with parents for longer time gonna make me crazy. How am I going to survive..."

Hmmm... I wish I can tell her the answer.

But I guess I myself is full of uncertainty now.

Changing will keep making your heart bumping hard.

Ah well... that's life.

By the way, pardon my irregular blogging.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll have more time.

Let see then...

There are too many things to blog.

I need to blog about a good place on sushi for a silent reader of mine. She is coming to Japan for travelling in April.

Well dear, hope I managed to show you the best sushi I had end of this month. Will try my best to be in time.

Iish... the old computer is extremely sloowwwwww today. *urgh*

I NEED SLEEEEEPPPPPP... :"(

7 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

Ganbatteh with all the moving! I guess u need to order a container 2 ship it back 2 m'sia! haha! sounds like u have alot of things.

yes, moving is alwiz a headache. it is e most troublesome thing i need 2 face every semester. imagine i fear moving more than taking exams in uni! sigh! dat's why i have e tendency not 2 buy anything unless i really need them. at e end of e day, e suffering comes when u move.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

yeah, i totally agree. i've moved country-country four time now and i find that on the return trip i always end up THROWING a lot of stuff away just coz i'm tired and sick of packing.

good luck with yours! all the best!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, is this like 老鼠搬家, everybody carry a luggage to the train station, then to the post office? "在家靠父母,出外靠朋友" whereas Fish Fish 出外靠魚(姨)媽 :)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Wilson said...

staying with parents for longer time gonna make me crazy <---this is true, so that's why I don't want to go bach to hometown to work.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger -ms jumbled mind- said...

hi, just dropping by to say hi!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

dunno abt u guys but at least we stillhave our parents....think of those who dont.....family ties is still the utmost important..maybe our mum is kinda nagging..buts thats life....

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : Yes, the pain will end very soon. I have threw away more than half of them, still...

sixthseal : Man~~~ 4 times. I moved many times, but countries not as many times as yours. :P The fact is, I was really throwing away a lot of things already.

cookengr : I am not Lao Shu. Hmmph!!

wilson : Hey hey, guess we are not good children. *gulp*

ms jumbled mind : *waving back* ^_~

foodcrazee : Well, I love them a lot, very deep indeed. But I guess I am used to living on my own for years already. However, sometimes I miss her nagging really a lot when I am staying alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home