Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I want these ribbons ^_^

Geeee... the kuishinbo fish fish is so into girly mood today.

Why?

^_^ My prof called back to lab around 3 o'clock just now. He just had the major meeting with all professor in the faculty.

The decision is fixed.

I am qualified to graduate officially!!

Phew!!!

Finally, the final stage has past.

Boo hoo hoo...

Now, I need to try to lose more weight for my graduation.*Impossible*

This time will be a different one for me. After all these years of striving, I need to love myself more this time.

Hehe...

In Japan, it is not a norm to wear square hat like other countries.

I am going for something very different from Malaysia's style this time.




Meanwhile, tell me...

If these ribbons are on my hair, will I look splendid?

Tee hee hee... *grinning with eyes shine shine*

12 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

the ribbon is beautiful...must quite expensive..Japanese use ribbons and kimono for graduation ahh, not square hat and long gown?

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

aiks! so nice.....

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Love those ribbons Fish fish! I am sure you would look beautiful with those ribbons in your hair. Just wondering what does the graduation robes would look like...

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

and opps I forgot...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
^_^

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Congrats..FF..!!
Nice ribbons..! but what are you wearing with the ribbons..??

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Ometetto! Female wears ribbons. How about male?

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, are you wearing all red for graduation ? Congradulations!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

fishfishmoi.. those ribbons best suit wif kimono ah.. liang liang! will u be wearing a kimono? (=

gung hi gung hi!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

take more photo and show me ya... probably during my convo oso i will wanna go for hakama... hehe.. lovely ribbons..

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Congratulations, Dr. fish fish! :o)

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Nope, in japan, they don't wear square hat and long gown.

foodcrazee : Thanks. ^_^

miracle8 : I'll show you the pics when we meet.;)

mamabok : Hakama.

blackwidow : Male can wear Hakama too. There is not fix cloth for graduation. You wanna get naked to enter the ceremony hall also can.

cooknengr : It is a graduation ceremony wor. Not a kahwin. What for need all red??

julie : Half kimono. ;)

~angel~ : Sure I will dear. You must wear a Hakama too. I wanna see!!!

dennis : Thanks. :P

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Congrats, Fish Fish :)

u will be "wearing" that for convo?
Something different :)
Lovely ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home