Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Karubi Kuppa

Weird weather.

It was suddenly raining and snowing in my place for a short while this morning.

The weather was so bad these few days, that one by one of my lab people fallen sick.

One of the girl was having flu, and couldn't sensed taste in her food.

She asked me and Mirian to accompany her to eat something shocking.

Hehe... more than pleasure for fish fish.




Turned up three of us ordered the same thing for lunch today.

A big bowl of sizzling karubi kuppa.

Do you like slowly braised beef until melt in your mouth texture?
Do you enjoy the burnt part of the bottom of rice that gave you a crispy bite?
Do you prefer something fuming hot and spicy, yet with a strong savoury taste that will not overtake each other uniqueness?

If you do, you will enjoy this bowl of hot stonebowl karubi kuppa.

I did.

*slurp*

p/s: Geee... busy night for me today. Need a big cleaning in my room. -_-"""

6 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

look like chap chai with soup... :)

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

hehe... no need to clean your room lar... i wont mind... :)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Am trying to eat some spicy stuffz these days but definitely not the pungent sambal or asam laksa :P I think this karubi kuppa would be a nice challenge eh? If u say it;s "fuming hot and spicy", then for me would be super duper spicy d :P Enjoy ur room cleaning~

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

heheh.. I do! I do! I do! gimme the karubi kuppa =) so I will be motivated to clean up the room as well ;)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

fish fish - u must learn to cook all these food u had makan, so can open a good restaurant when u r back

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Haha... I looked back at it just now. It does look like one after you mentioned it.

~angel~ : Hehe... you said on har~ So it was semi-tidy. :P

acrix : Good acrix. Ganbatte. I hope to see you swallowing chili padi one day. ;)

cynthia : You like spicy stuff is it dear?

foodcrazee : The problem is I am too lazy ler~. How?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home