Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mama fish and the big fish :P

Slept after 1.30am this morning. Woke up at 4.00am. Took a train at 5.00am and reached a huge busy place at 5.30am.

Geee... what did we do today?

May fish fish presnt you the nicest thing to do for the day...




Tra la la~~~

Bring mama fish to meet many many big fish.

See? The biggest fish of the day that we found.
Such a huge tuna.
I think it can even swallow the whole mama fish.

Tee hee hee...

You must go to Tsukiji fish market when you in Tokyo.

It is a good place to see interesting fish selling scene. ;)

Details later.

Nite nite. Head painful, need to check some info before I have a good sleep. My body is calling for help already.

12 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

wow!! thats cool! first time i've seen such a huge tune (picture) =)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

that a big tuna fish... tuna that we see at home all come in chunks or inside the tins.

"fish fish bring mama fish to fish market to see big fish"

:)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

ngai ti!!!! very HUGE oh...can eat for half year.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

that fish IS huge! *faints*

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

reckon is around 200 kg. drink more water fish fish

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : It was more amazing to see a real one. ;)

kristopher : fish fish fish fish fish. 5 fish in a sentence. *pengsan*

wilson : 1 year for me. :P

miracle8 : Wake up dear!

foodcrazee : More than that I think. Yah~ I am kinda dehydrated lately. My water consumption is less than 1/2 my usual drinking amount. -_-"""

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that 's a big Fish Fish. Don't forget to have mama Fish and 魚姨 drink a can or two of Chu hi!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

yo..CooknEngr, all ur posting on ur travel to Japan, all got Chu Hi one ehhh....

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Real Azuki said...

Wow, fish fish... you slept for less than 3 hours to visit your 'relatives' - fellow tuna? Did you have some fresh sashimi?? Wah, wish I could have a piece of the flesh!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : They can't Sha Pao Niao as easily like you do, so no Chu-Hi.

real azuki : Yes, I had one of the greatest sushi in my life that morning, which I need to take a long time to make a good review on it. Need to wait till I am back to Kuching then. Now not much time.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Chen said...

open mouth big big when I first see the picture.. --> i'm amazed cos the tuna fish is so huge !!!!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Hehe... it can make a few you with its weight. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home