Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Meeting buddies tonight

I am going to be late soon. So just a 5 minutes rambling here.

Didn't clean my room last night, because I drank 2 cans of Chu-Hi. After 5 min, the whole world around me was spinning. Luckily I was in my room alone... Gosh!!! I couldn't believe I could be that drunk because of 2 can of merely 5% alcohol content Chu-Hi.

The funny thing was, when I am well conscious and cute, nobody called me or mailed to my handphone. But last night, I think I got 4-5 kacau when I was laying on my bed, thinking when was the world spinning going to stop.

NO MORE CHU-HI with EMPTY STOMACH.

Tee hee hee...

I must have sound very terrible on the phone last night. I don't even know how I managed to get myself to take a bath and sleep.

Oops... I'll talk more again tomorrow.

I am going to meet a few buddies that I haven't seen for a long long time. Especially Ah Fu, the Malaysian edition Kaneshiro Takeshi. Tee hee heee...;)

Don't jealous ladies. :P

Tata~~~~

5 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, can't brag about your 酒量如海 anymore red lobter :) Chu hi can get you intoxicated faster easier due to the carbonation, just like Champaign, which is the only drink which I've ever get drunk so bad that I puked.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Wah, going out with Malaysian Takeshi ah? I am jeles already... heheheheheh. Have fun!^_^

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Wah, Fish Fish go dating. Too bad not Malaysian edition Kaede MAtsushima :P

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

What's Chu-hi wor? Like sake one ah?

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : I never said I Drink Beer Like Sea lar~ though I did say I could drink a lot. It was true last time. But now the enzyme to digest the alcohol in my body disappeared already.

miracle 8 : It was a fun day. ;)

acrix : With a lot of people! Tee hee hee..

primrose : Oh, it is a combination of a type of Japanese wine with fruit juice and carbonated. something like a alcoholic version of a fresh fruit soft drink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home