Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My final night

Oops... it has eventually reached the final night for me in Kyoto.

Amazingly, there was a heavy snow tonight, in the end of March. Hmmm... maybe Kyoto feels lonely with my leaving. :P It was the 1st time mum and aunt see snow. You should see how excited they are. Hehe... I guessed I was like them when I 1st saw the snow, but now the excitement gone.

By the way, I managed to taste the most expensive burger in my life, called Judan.




Tralala~~~~ 1000yen for one. About RM32. Geeee...

It was splendid. Huai Bin, YOU MUST TRY, you fast food lover. Hehe...

I have a great difficulty trying to gulp the 10 layers at one go. Mum, aunt and me shared one, just to taste how it was, we went to have a heavy dinner in Watami after that, ordered 10 dishes.

Gosh~~~

I know I am going to miss food in Japan deeply when I leave this place tomorrow.

Know where I am now? In the internet cafe again. I wasted 30 min just to entertain the 2 empresses for their curiosity. But in the end, nothing gained. I guessed I am just too amateur to figure how the things work. So, I just dumped the comic version for them instead to let them enjoy their time while I can have my own time to do blogging.

Muahaha... *I know, I am a bad daughter and niece* No no no... it should be, be prepared if you have a very curious mum. It is scary the things they insist you to do for them.

Man~~~ their requirement really causing me non-stop blushing in front of the 2 cute counter guys. Grrrrrr... feel like digging a hole to hide inside. *wipe cold sweat*

But then, at least they are enjoying their time now.

Ok... time for me to end here. Try to appreciate more of my last night here, be more sentimental.

;) Nite nite.

5 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Have a safe trip home.. FF.. :)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

WOW... that burger sure is HUGE....
Gonna miss ur Japan experience...hehehe Have a safe trip home... :)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger lance-s said...

Have a nice and safe trip home. Hear from you once you've settled down at "home sweet home". Looking forward to your sharing of your new experiences at home

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, 最後一次賴床在京都 is a memorable experience. Good Luck at home and hope you get to start another adventure in life soon.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Thanks dear. I am at home now. ^_^

kristopher : Yes, 10 layers. Oh, it is now for my experience in Kuching then. :P

lance-s : I will lance. still will take a few days before I can settle now really nicely.

cooknengr : where got laichuang? I sleep for 3 hrs only for the final night. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home