Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My HUBBY!

Julie moi requested me to show my new hubby. :P

Ok, I got time to take some pictures of it this morning. Now I'm getting tired of dealing with my notebook installation, so might as well give myself a break.

Hehe... :P Showing off my hubby today. Oops...




Tralala... My hubby and his new shoes.

It is very difficult to walk around without a pair a good shoes. How happy I was when I found this shoes that aptly fix to it. Just like a pair of glass heels for cinderella. LOL




This is how the inner look of my hubby once I discovered it. Geeee... the black cloth making him looks really sexy. *drool*

By the way, his name is Toshiba dynabook SS MX 290DK.




Can't help myself but to make him naked as fast as possible.

Woolala~~~ even more sexy. Yes, I am totally aroused by his beautiful outlook.




However, a good hubby will never be a complete without nice personality and great inner beauty. Here are the main beauties of him.

OS : Microsoft Window XP Professional
Technology : Intel Centrino Mobile Technology
CPU : Intel Pentium M Processor Ultra Low Voltage 753 (1.20GHz, 2MB L2 cache)
Memory : 512MB/1280MB maximum
HDD : 80GB (5400rpm)
Drive : DVD Super Multi Drive
Display : 12.1" XGA TFT Color Display
Wireless : Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g), Blueetooth Ver 1.2

He is very durable, can nonstop moving for maximum 7.1 h with the standard battery.
He only weight 1.68kg.

I didn't get a pre-install Microsoft Office software for him. Instead, I feed him with Microsoft Office Professional Enterprise Edition 2003 for him, free from my lab. ^_^ He loves it. Yum Yum~~~




This was the nice shoes I bought for him.
Logitech Notebook optical mouse plus. See how lovely the color is? Exactly fix my hubby. LOL




This is how the back of its looks like.

Here are some of the features of it.

Compact, shock-resistant, mobile optical mouse
Integrated cord-wrap
All-terrain optical sensor
Plug and play
USB connection for Windows and Mac
3-year manufacturer's guarantee




See how nice the design? Easy to use, easy to keep.

I am using it now to operate my hubby to type this post.

Tell me, ladies, if you are fish fish, will you be falling in love with my hubby too?

;) Chu~~~

13 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

even a guy could fall in love with ur hubby...can i borrow him >?

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

thats nice~!!!

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Julie said...

wahhh.. hao liang jai wo!!! kor yi jia bin ngai 'mo' har mao? hoho..

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

fishfish, centrino is so yesterday. Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo Processor is e 'IN' thing now. u should have invested in those now they r released! toshiba, fujitsu n ibm r 4 e rich people. poor people like me go 4 dell. :(

in s'pore n m'sia, with e same specs of ibm, toshiba or fujitsu, 1 can buy a super solid dell. still, ur hubby is handsome.

but IMHO, fujitsu alwiz have a better design among all windows platform laptops. though toshiba is alwiz e no.1 laptop maker in e world. they r good quality alrite.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

good choice 4 logitech. they r e onli 'USABLE' mouse on tis planet. compliments ur hubby well.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger RON said...

don't forget to be an attentive wife now....

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, does Mr. Hubby have the "@" key at the right spot?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Chen said...

your hubby is very handsome & attractive :D

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

*jealous* Hope to get myself a wife this may from the same family as ur hubby :P Oh yar, where;s the shirt for ur hubby (we only see the underwear)?

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

can bollow or not? look so handsome... hehehe..nice...

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

foodcrazee : -_-""" Geee, how should I fight if my rival is a guy hor? Now you remind me. *gulp*

cynthia : Thanks. ^_^

julie : Kam chia kam chia. Ha chi kian mian jia pun nyi kon. ;)

diehardx : Nvm about IN or not. As long as I like. I wait until the price dropped then I bought one. Good deal I would say. I prefer buy good thing for longer utility.

ron : I am. Until he is getting bored of looking at me already. :P

cooknengr : Of course!!! This is Japan!!

chen : Hohoho... I help my hubby to say Thank You.

acrix : The shirt look too not fits it. Pai seh to show. :P

kristopher : *tsk tsk tsk* Never ask a wife can borrow their hubbies or not. They will show you their cat claws first. ;)

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Loooovvvelly!
Now your husband makes my "boyfriend" look totally useless. Wait.. it is useless already... wahahahaha

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : Duh~ don't say that in front of your bf ler~ He's been serving you good and loyally, isn't he? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home