Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My lover ;)

^_^ I am in Tokyo now, with my mum and aunt in hotel's room. We just checked in after having a very full yet reasonable price buffet in the hotel's restaurant. Hoho... aunty was so shocked seeing the amount of food I can eat. Hehe... dear aunt, I don't call Kuishinbo for no reason. :P

While letting my mum having a nap after meal now, I am taking the time to do some updating on my blog. ;) Geee... luckily I bring the LAN cable for internet. They prepared one in my room. Yippie!! Can blog without problem for these few days. Though I am not sure how much time and energy I'll left after a long day out.

Today we just take thing slow. Later will bring them to Sunshine City to see Namja Town. I was there couple years ago with Wai Wai. It was fun. Nice memory. ^_^

Oh... the hotel I am staying now is GREAT!! Just 2 min from Ikebukuro station. Very convenient, and the room is spacious.


Ok, will update my trip when I have more energy. Now very sleepy. Meanwhile, as requested by some of you, here is my lover's look. ;)





Tralala~~~

Olympus SP-700. BLUE!!! I just love the blue. Just exactly the type of design that I like.




Well, I guess the biggest feature that Olympus tried to promote is its 3inch TFT LCD. Indeed, it is very easy to see. Even my mum has no problem in looking at the picture. I still need to take longer time before I get used to all the function. Have been using camedia for many years, need time to get used to a new lover. Oh, I'm still bringing my old lover too. He is old, but he is still precious for me. :)




The camera is thinner than my mobile phone. Still, not too thin until it is difficult to be controlled. It just fit my hand nicely.




See? Tee hee hee... My lover and my hand.

Phew!!!

Now I need to get an extra battery and a new tripod for it.

Tomorrow we will go to Disneyland. ^_^ Can't wait to hear what interesting view my aunt gonna give. This is her 1st time away from Malaysia, and most of the thing is Japan are very new to her. It is interesting to notice how something that I have treated as very normal in Japan, are something very extraordinary to her as compared to Sibu.

Till then. Tata.

9 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Santos said...

fish fish, what a beautiful camera! have a great time at disneyland.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger lance-s said...

Wow!!!! Fish Fish has a lover and a hubby.

Hope your aunty and mom have a lovely time and enjoy their visit.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

*phweet* Nice wor. My sister also just bought one. But it's a 7mp.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that is so Cooknengr's color, give me lah :)

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Lovely 3" screen :P Olympus is never a choice for me coz it uses the not so popular storage card :) So this means that ur lover is kinda unique eh?

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

santos : Thank you. Still figuring the detail functions of this camera.

lance-s : Thanks lance. I hope they will too. Just hope I don't act silly went my mind and body too tired.

primrose : Hehe... I was trying to look for a 5mp at first, tak dapat cari. :P

cooknengr : You got 3 lovers already, why need to grab mine somemore. Duh~

acrix : Yah~ not many cameras are using xD piture card actually.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

The xD memory card is expensive than other camera memory card...
But ur camera is really handsome girl!!! I want to buy a new camera as well...!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, actually 5 Digital and 2 film lover.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

wilson : Thanks. ^_^ Any camera operated by you will capture great pics.

cooknengr : Women ler?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home