Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Nice dinner and busy Sunday

Last night dinner was great. Ate yakiniku (BBQ meat) with Ah Fu, ~Angel~, Melissa and Fei Yee. On the way to yakiniku, also bumped into nightraveller, Eddie, Ai Ling and Ai Ling's friend.

Geee... it's been a really long time I didn't see so many Malaysian friends in one go. Too bad I wasn't able to join them for the lunch. Didn't see Sylvia.

Today, I bid farewell to our Takeshi, the went to have lunch in downtown with ~Angel~. Hmm... should have just ordered the salad buffet. But then, it was a nice lunch with ~Angel~.

Then, I went to do a whole day shopping for my little new hubby.

Woohoohoo... my little new hubby... is a notebook. :P All these years, I've never owned any notebook. The one that I was using belongs to the lab.

I have to get myself a new Japanese OS notebook, as there are too many academic info of mine was in Japanese. I must get one before going back to Malaysia. Can't afford to lose all of them.

So, I bought a Toshiba B5 notebook though my money in my bank scarcely left. Mum said she will bring her own expenses for the travelling. So, that helped me to save the amount for this new hubby.

I LOVE IT!!! Even thinking of hugging it to sleep.

LOL.

I bought new clothes, pants, tie and a nice belt for him.

Keep feeding him with a lot of yummilicious and teaching him new knowledge.

He is gonna become very smart real soon.

Oolala~~~ the happiness that I am having now it worth the money I spent on him.

^_^ chu~~~

7 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

thats cool! meeting up with Malaysian in Japan, I can imagine that. =)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hey..FF,
Happy that your new hubs is gonna real smart.. ;)
Hugging should be considered if the weather is real cold.. ;)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

you really like ur new hubby ho!! but "I bought new clothes, pants, tie and a nice belt for him" <--- how laptop wear tie oh?? hm~~

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

buy him a bag to keep him nice and warm and scratch proof

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, what happened to Hubby Ipod ?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Julie said...

ahmoi.. take a pic of ur liang jai lao gung n show us har.. hoho.. ngai oi kon!!! =)~

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : Yap yao. ^_^ It was fun.

mamabok : Hehe... I installed a few more nice software in it today.

wilson : Hehe... that will have to use your imagination liao. :P

foodcrazee : Bought already, the cloth. But I am still looking for a nice branded one for him. At the moment, he has to bear with the cheap but nice one first.

cooknengr : Don't worry, not yet Da Ru Leng Gong. I am having Qi Ren Zhi Fu. Tee heee heee... A hubby and a lover. Oolala~~~

julie : Ok. Will take it when I am more free. Now a lot of thing to deal with. I still owe a long food post with my faculty people. -_-"""

 

Post a Comment

<< Home