Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, March 10, 2006

A photo taken with my lover ;)

Tee hee hee... sorry being a little bit naughty with today's title.

Eh hem... the fact is, I really get myself a very good lover yesterday night.

I fell in love at first sight with him, because of his beautiful outlook.

Only when I see him in person yesterday, then I realised he is not some empty Mr. Good Looking.

He is very smart... which I think I am falling in love with him more and more.

Oh yah~ I forgot to tell you, my lover is an Olympus camera. Heeeee...

My old lover is really in very bad condition now, that if I keep using him, it will be too cruel to him. Since last year, friends have been telling me, "Fish Fish, good hear you lar~ Go and get a new one. This camera of yours can throw into dustbin liao." -_-""" These friends so suey one.

Therefore, regardless the fact that my saving is really pitifully tight now, I still decided to get a new lover.

Geee... shock to see my account update today. *wipe cold sweat* Just hopefully it is enough for me to survive to get back to Kuching. I dare not even think can bring some savings back this time.

Anyway, this new lover...

SUPERB!!! EXCELLENT!!!

Don't care people telling me Olympus is cheap, go and get a good Nikon.

Well, I am a fan of Olympus. Just like I prefer Toyota for car, Toshiba for notebook, Motorolla for mobile phone and homecook for food. ;)

It was very cloudy today. I still went out to taste my new lover if it is good or not...

The result is...




Tralala~~~ Nice or not?

I used auto mode and macro shot, in a rainy day. You can click at the photo for the original size picture.




This picture was an editing from the above picture... inside the camera itself.

COOL~~~

I am going to have a lot of plays with my lover these coming few days.

Muak!!!

10 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

new camera!!!! no photo or spec of ur new lover ahhh? the pics is nice....

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger RON said...

how did you do the 2nd picture....in the camera and all????

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Chen said...

aiks... first, u tease us with your handsome and attractive dear "hubby" - the Toshiba notebook.. Now u tease us with your good looking "lover".. hahahha... Have fun with your "new lover"...

Looking forward to meeting u soon in Kuching one of these days :)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

wah seh! Ingatkan siapa. Yup, we need specs. :)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger DieHardX said...

fish fish! u r having polygamy affairs there!so many hubbies. hmmm, honestly, i onli tried e olympus wide 5050 2 years back. it seems fine. after dat, nvr really try their digicams. i know their clam designs n there was once a ferrari designed red hot model.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, hope you bought a tripot too, I really hate to see your new lover falls into a pot of Anko soup:)

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

The picture is nice! Cool editing tool your lover has too.
Counting down the days when we can all meet up and roam the food outlets in Kch!
:D

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Guys, will reply later. Need to rush home now.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

what's the model? quick quick telll me...i plan to get a new camera as well. should i stick to Olympus or change to Nikon??hm~~~

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Post up the photo and link to the spec. Lazy to describe here. :P

ron : Yes, all in the camera. I'll talk about it more later. It is fun!!

chen : Me too, hoping to see you soon in Kuching. :D

primrose : ;P Gotcha. Link to specs is posted.

fish fish : Hehe... as long as I don't do that on human relationship. :P I can only love one man at a time. ;)

cooknengr : Ok, I admit I am quite clumsy sometimes, but not until that blur ok?? HMPH!!

miracle8 : Oh yes, very soon. You better get ready to see my big appetite. do not get shock ok? LOL

wilson : Personally, I like Olympus. I am the type that like to stick to the brand I like or get used to. u ler?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home