Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Real mode to find my rice bowl

Geeee... finally I am into a mode to apply seriously for jobs.

I contacted one yesterday. Contacted another one today. Tomorrow I think I want to contact 5 or more. Don't know how many applications will I have to make before there is finally one willing to except me.

Seem to be the job offerings in my field is quite active lately. The problem is, not many that require qualification that I have. *sigh* Even have, they quote very clearly need working experience for 10-15 years. *gulp* Which I just applied today. :P

It is a cruel world. They like to accepts experienced staffs, and not some newbies like fish fish. But then, I still write to them, hey hey, blind hit.

No try, will never gain. If try, never know right?

Wish me good luck then.

This is gonna be my first serious job position.

*GULP*

Ok, time to go home. Need to tidy up my room and rest my mind.

Having difficulty to sleep well lately. My mind just won't rest. :(

11 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Julie said...

my dear fishfish moi.. hope u will get the job of ur desire ya.. (=

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Good luck with your jobhunt Fish fish, and remember this... don't let anyone bash your self confidence. :)
Stand tall...

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Chen said...

all the best :)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Ganbatte. I sent over a hundred letters and got only one interview. Fortunately we did have campus interviews which l landed a job. This is something everyone in modern days have to go through in life...in America, looking for new job, changing career could be every 3-5 years cycle. good Luck!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

hey fish fish, wish you and me luck too.. =) I am looking for a job too.. it is quite hard thou, but im sure you (and me) will be fine =)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Good Luck and all the best ... :)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

Fish fish, u gonna work at Japan hia? good luck with the job hunt :)

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

good luck to you....thought of getting a head hunter to look for a job prospect ??

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

julie : Thank you dear. ^_^

miracle8 : Hehe... I won't. I am training myself to be as thick face as I can now. Gosh, you should see how I try to promote myself in the cover letter. :P

chen : Thanks. :)

cooknengr : Yah~ it will be a great experience for me. No pain no gain. Ganbarimasu!!

cynthia : Hug. A good luck too from me. Jia you!!

kristopher : Thank you. ^_^ Will try my best.

wilson : Any place except Japan. It's enough for me.

foodcrazee : Headhunter? Catch no ball ler~ Explain more please.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Fish fish,
headhunters are people who scout for talent to fit their client's description of the ideal candidate for the job.
:) Me being kaypoh

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : ah! I see. I was thinking the "headhunter" in Sarawak. -_-""" Pardon my poor English.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home