Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sa Ku Ra is coming to town...

Another busy day for me. Went to one of the three best castles in Japan today. The Himeji Castle. We used Seishun 18 ticket. :P

The place is a very famous place with beautiful sakura as well. Too bad, the sakura blooming were kinda late this year.

However, there were few of them showed some sign of spring is really very near the corner.




Ah~~~ isn't it lovely?

Very soon, the whole Kansai area will be full of sakura.

They are coming to the town very soon...

While I'll be leaving the town very soon...

Our shoulder will pass each other in the wind.

Mentioning wind...

Hmmm... it was very cold today.

According to QY, she told me tomorrow is gonna be even colder.

Geram, why the wind has to be so cold when I was trying to remember more of the warm things about Japan.

Mum had her 1st fresh abalone and 1st Kobe beef. ;) She liked it.

Hohoho... she gave me a really lovely watch as my graduation present.

Thanks mum. I love it. But I love you more. ^_^

Ok, have to stop now. Till then.

Chu~~~

p/s: I am blogging from an multi-purpose cafe. Even has free drinks and so many comics to read. Too bad, I don't have the time for those comic. Let see tomorrow if I'll be able to read some.

6 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

One year seems to pass so soon. I remember u posted bout sakura just last year and it felt like yesterday :P Have a safe trip back to M;sia :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Somehow, I can relate to your feelings. I was overwhelmed by a gush of melancholia when I left England for good. It was a very strange feeling...a bit of uncertainty, a bit of regret, a bit of excitement, and a lot of memories running wild in my head.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Sayonara Sakura,
Sayonara Sakana.
Salamt datang Si-Ikan,
Jalan jalan cari makan.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

You will miss the place. :( But there will be other excitement waiting. :)

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

always wonder how it feels to sit under all those sakuras and have a small picnic....must be wonderful with all the scent.....

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Yes, time is flying. I am flying tomorrow. Hmmmm...

miracle8 : I am having the very similar feeling now. ah~ can't wait to see you soon.

cooknengr : Bukan Si-Ikan, sepatutnya Ikan Ikan. Bleh~~~

primrose : Oh yes, for sure. One of them is to meet you, my dear. ;)

foodcrazee : The scene is breath taking. You will understand why people love sakura so much one you see them in real. ^_~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home