Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sidare Ume

My tongue is very painful now, since 2 days ago. I had a blister on my tongue and it burst. I couldn't even talk properly. My pronunciation are out of the proper intonation. -_-"""

Regardless the physical pain I am having now, I was enjoying the time with my mum and aunt.

The only thing is, I need to pack up really fast to send back my stuff. I think I am having conflict when I try to pack the thing my way, and mum with her mind that she has been doing packing for more than 20 years, being a pro, she tends to pull out my things and repack again.

Urgh~~~ it is really driving me crazy. That's why I am escaping out from room for a breath now.

BIG HEAD!!!

Meanwhile, let me show you how beautiful a weeping plum can be.




Tralala~~~ have you ever seen such an artistic ume?

Look at the way it weeps.

Such a beauty, isn't it?




A closer look of this red weeping plum. I never realised it existance until yesterday. Thanks Yuko, for bringing me to this beautiful garden. Man~~~ 5 years here, I only know it today. Ah well~~~ late better than never know. ;)




The pink color is not as outstanding as the red, but it has its own beauty. If the red plum is a wild sexy widow, I would say pink plum is a maiden dancing gracefully in the wind.




Of course, the pure white. So white, so pure. Balancing out the other 2 colourful plum in the garden. Like a little innocent cute girl.




I tried to look at these ume trees from different angle.

Gosh! They are natural art. The way the branches grow and the way the flower decorating the tree.

Ah~ how I wish I can move one of them back to Malaysia.

But, all I can do is to leave my footprint there and bring my pictures away.

^_^ Lovely sidare ume... you will always be in my mind.

7 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

wow! what a sight - u r very lucky indeed..

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Wena said...

looks very nice :)

i'm waiting for cherry blossom to bloom on April 1st in my Animal Crossing game.

i'm such a sad person. hee hee...

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

it gives a nostalgic feel... like it has a hundred, probably thousands of stories to tell. What a beautiful sight to behold. Wow....
*faints* again

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Chen said...

beautiful...
Among the three colours, I like the pink colour the most..

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

fantastic shoot :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Well, maybe that;s what all mum has in common eh? My mum alwayz clean my table her way and make it neat but it;s just not my way and i can;t find my stuff after she tidy everything up~ Sigh~

Nice flower shots :P Like Chen, i like the pinkish plum flower better :P Looks kinda feminine yet has that sense of innocence :P Weird description eh? Take care~

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

foodcrazee : Yes, I am very grateful to catch the sight before I say bye bye to japan.

wena : Geeee... cherry blosson in game? Man~ you are making me feeling so out-dated.

miracle8 : Moshi moshi~ pengsan lagi yar~

chen : I think I like white more. :P

wilson : Terima kasih. ^_^

acrix : I guess all moms share a common in this huh~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home