Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tree Cake

*Ring~~~~ Ring~~~*

Fish Fish :"Moshi mosh~"

~Angel~ :"Moshi moshi. Gal~ you need anything from Kobe or not? I still have 15 min before going to Kyoto."

Fish Fish :"No need lar. You come enough liao."

~Angel :"No need ar? You sure? How about sweet from Kobe? I remember you blogged about you like it."

*light bulb blink blink in fish fish's head*

Fish Fish :"Ah!! That one. Can can. I want!"

Another end of phone, I heard Angel's laughing voice.

So, ~Angel~ came to Kyoto with a nice omiyage for me that night.




Oo la la~~~ What a pink. Hehe... pink~~~

Then, Angel reminded me it is special edition for White Day.

-_-""" Oh yah~ Day that many guys in Japan will have to dig out there blood sweat money for buying a return-gift for their special one. Poor things.

Tee hee hee... don't be jealous again ladies.

I got a sweetie give me this. Lucky or not? Muah~ gal, thanks a lot.




I love it. Baun kuchen. Literally, it means Tree Cake. A German dessert.

See the shape? I'm sure you know why it is called a Tree Cake. ;)

It actually represent Happiness.

That is exactly what I need.

Hope my bad luck shoo away further and further after eating this Happiness Cake.

*Yum Yum*

11 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Just came back from eating kolo bee hoon at Green road and this post makes me feel hungry all over again... heheheheh

May you be blessed with all the happiness in this world! :D

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

you are most welcome... it was my pleasure.. :)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger hoyoyi said...

hey hey... hoyoyi here... dunno that u are also ah mei's fans! haha...~ ahmei manzai!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish from afar the label read "bak kut cha turng", I thought it was Japanese twisted version of 肉骨荼湯.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

look so deli...wonder when will Kch have these kind of thing...hehee

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

ngai ti~~it really looks SWEET n yummy *drool*

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Eh, like layer cake coated with sugar. Yumm!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : -_-""" And you are tempting me back with KOLOK BEE HOON. *you evil*

~angel~ : ^_^

hoyoyi : I think I am among the 1st few that realise who is Ah Mei even when she was not famous yet. ;) But I'm so out-dated from here recent songs. Go back must buy kao kao.

cooknengr : Muahahahhahaha... Kui Ni Xiang De Chu. Want me to buy a good Old Flower Spec for you or not? :P

kristopher : The process of making it is tedious. It taste something like kek lapis.

wilson : Hehe... it's been a long long time I didn't here the phrase Ngai Ti. Go back speak Hakka with you. ;)

primrose : Exactly!! But as this is the White Day version, they used White Choco I think for the coating.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Fish fish,
Wilson can't speak Hakka that well eh... hehehe better you speak to me. If not you and him will "Ji Tong Ya Jiang" ahahhah

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : Ok ok. Ngai lar nyi gong kak boi then. ;)

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Looks very sweet :)
This is something different

 

Post a Comment

<< Home