Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yippie!!! I get it!!!

Hohoho!!!

I was very happy today.

I never felt as successful in getting something as today.

My hands are well-known as quite stooopid when concerning with getting something through luck.

Ask me to buy a 4D, you will never get the number to win any money.

Ask me to draw a lucky draw, the only empty draw will be always drawn by me.

Ask me to scratch 10 pieces of prize coupon, 10 of them will fail.

Until to a degree that I strongly believe I have no fate with lucky prizes or easy money.

However, today...

I changed my luck.




See this doll machine?

The elephant inside is so cute.

Attracted me.

I couldn't help but wanna get one for myself.

But I've never touched any of this machine, as I was afraid to fail to many times, that will destroy my confidence.

Today, I broke my rule and tried. 1st attempt, I tried, but the whole thing didn't even move and everything ended.

I saw a couple was playing there do. I grabbed the cute boy and asked him how should I control those buttons.

2nd attempt, I inserted another 200 yen. This time, I even prepared for 3rd, even 4th attempt.

*SURPRISE!!!* *UNBELIEVABLE!!!*

The cute boy was a great teacher.

Oh wait, should be fish fish is a smart student. Tee hee hee...

I couldn't believe I got it!!!




Tra la la~~~ see how cute this doll, with the empress and auntie??? Don't you ladies out just love to have one too? Yes, girls are never too old to appreciate these things. Heeee... agree? :P

Man!! 400yen earned me this amazing doll.

Hohoho...

I was jumping happily the moment I got it.

I am going to hug it tight tight and warm it with my body.

Muak!!!

Oh, by the way, the cute guy... I think I was his lucky girl too. :P He failed many times in getting the doll. Guess what? He got it with 1 try only after my turn. ^_^

Double happy. You should see how happy his girlfriend was. She kissed the doll the moment he gave it to her.

Geee... I do think guys that are smart with this type of machine are attractive. :P

Ok, got to take bath and tata liao.

Tomorrow need to bring the empress to fish market very very early in the morning.

6 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Fish fish,
Congrats! I never could get those soft toys lar...
Your mom & aunt really look happy, you must have done a good job being a tourist guide!
:D

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

congrat...the elephant look big. i never get anything from these kind of machine... :)

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

wasei~~so cute!!!
got Doreamon doll o not?

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : I think so. But I am making myself very very tired too. Geee... really need a rest now.

kristopher : It is my first time too. Never as happy as this when get a doll. ^_^

wilson : Got. U name it, they have it. It is amazing to see the varities of dolls you can win with these types of machine.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Chen said...

never tried all these stuffs before :)

the purple elephant is cute. U give the elephant any cute name?

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Not yet. Go home baru think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home