Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back to civilisation

Just came home a couple of hours ago.

Did my 1st night dive last night. Fantastic.

Had my 1st ski jet with my instructor giving me the ride. Fabulous.

3 dives, 3 different situation. One very blur and strong current. Another very dark, shallow. The 3rd one clear underwater view, water quite still.

Each was a good experience for me. I enjoyed them. I enjoyed be with the people that dive with me. I am liking this sport more and more. ^_^

Woops, I am getting darker and darker. Grilled fish fish.

Longer post for next.

Time to rest. Tata~~~ *YAWNNNNN*

5 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger sixthseal said...

sounds like nice, solid dives to get under your belt! great work, fish fish. see ya when i get back to kuching.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

I would have loved to take up a diving course. As it is, I'm already dark. Might as well be dark. Hehe!

Come come! Grilled fish fish should chill with some mango pudding. :)

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

sixthseal : See ya! ;)

primrose : Hoho... hitam manis is always my favorite. ^_^ You better plan to come to Kuching soon, when ar? I want the mango pudding!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

look like kinda fun.... night diving..see any shark or not... :)

last tiem when i'm in redang, we go for a dive with a group of tourist from Taiwan. Very lucky or unlucky, we saw a shark and after the dive, one of the Taiwan's tourist say WOW!! i saw a BIG fish...then the diving instrustor told her it is a shark, she almost fainted...hehehe

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Oh, see shark?? I would consider that lucky. I am yearn for one. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home