Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Do they look alike?


This is my friend, her name is KI (Oi!! Char bor, what is that married status in your friendster?). This year, it is the 10th year we have known each other. Another friend, Snow Child, I know her the same time. Gosh! I miss this friend too. Snow Child, work is work, don't over-exhausted ok. Hopefully one day we shall meet again too. ^_^

My friendship with KI is something funny. There were times when we really argued a lot, until I felt like having those real cat fight with her. Hmmm... But I did share a lot of girl's talk with her, though now I tend to reserve more things into myself. Well, we need to grow up with age, right? ;)

Now, I am feeling that we can communicate more and more like adults. Ai yar~ must be two getting old, not so energetic to have those non-stop meaningless childish arguement anymore.

Few years ago, I have never noticed she looks like one of the Korean singer, who is also very famous in Japan, until a few Japanese friends of mine said she looks like...




BoA!!!

Geeee... I have to agree, she does look like the baby fat version BoA.

However, that might just my personal view.

BoA is getting very thin lately, the above pic of her was when she still has her baby fat, which I prefer more.

I never really like too skinny ladies, because I am afraid I might knock them accidentally and break their bone. *wipe cold sweat* (Shhh... the fact is, I am damn jealous on their model like figure. Tee hee hee...)

Anyway, KI and her friends claimed that she doesn't look like one.

Hmmm... ok, please judge for me. Do you see similarity in them? Please tell me.

TQ. ^_^

p/s: She reads this blog, so guys, be nice. ;)

8 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

i am a big worshipper of BoA. caught her in concert, bought her albums n mtvs. i honestly think your fren do have a slight look of BoA when she was younger. yes, some photos do have e BoA look at certain angle, certain face expression n certain post.

get me her autograph!!!! hehe!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

she's so sweet and cute....married ? hmmm...bo chance liao lar

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : Do you mean you want KI's autograph? I can ask her for you though. ;)

foodcrazee : I suppose she wrote that to make less guys interested in her. :P

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

fishfish: cannot get the real BoA autograph, get the almost real BoA also veli happy oredi. hehe!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger sixthseal said...

well, i don't know boa from her earlier career so i can't comment. i only know that boa is an artist, that's about all i know about boa.

anyway, from the pics you put up, your friend doesn't look like boa at all. i don't see any similarities there but like i said, i don't know what boa looks like earlier in her career.

i agree with the others - your friend is much more attractive than boa. she has a great smile. :)

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, un-do the make up would turn BoA to KI. There are similarities in their mouth and eyes.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Pawn Sensei said...

Your friend is very pretty.

PS

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : Haha... ok, I'll tell her that.

sixthseal : She's the one I said gonna go to eat dinner with us. Next time. ;)

cooknengr : Oh yes... I deeply agree. Their personality has the similarity too. ;)

pawn sensei : Thank you. I'll tell her. ^_~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home