Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Eat without paying -_-"""

My mum and me did something embarassing today.

We went to one of the place that we usually have our breakfast. I happily ordered a bowl of hot pot noodle and fried drumstick from the stall owner, who is quite familiar with us.

Usually when this happens, the owner will ask us to pay later.

However, today, we were so forgetful, that after eating, we just pat pat our buttock and went away. Only later when I asked mum how much was the fried chicken...

"?? Not you the one that paid??" Mum asked me.

Oh oh... I knew that we were indebt with the owner now.

Geee... hope she wouldn't sleepless of our mistake.

Nevermind, tomorrow go to pay back then.

:P

Today was very busy, so I delayed my final theory test to tomorrow morning. Tee hee hee...

I got my diving equipments today. Yippie!!!

Man~~~ it is really not light at all for the whole set. *gulp*

Tata... need to offline for my brother to use soon.

5 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

I think i did that once or twice.. hahha!! so embarrassing..!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

luckily the stall owner didn't chase you up and say u didn't pay yet in front of all the customer in the shop... 9 9 malu.... experience this once but it is the opposite, i paid but she forgot i already paid... :)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : We went to pay today. Guess what, there was another table that sitting beside us did the same mistake. Poor she. :P

kristopher : Heeee... luckily we are her regular customer. :P Btw, I sent message to your hp but didn't see any reply. Was wondering if you got the message. Please let me know here, ok?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

no lei.... didn't receive the sms ... did u sent u the wrong number or u type it wrongly...hehehe..nm..i send it to again... :p

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : I'll call next time. Easier. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home