Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Exam over

:P I finished my exam this morning. Spent 20 min to finish the whole thing and I scored 96%. ^_^ Not bad.

Then, this evening I went to Travillion (hope I didn't spell wrong) with my since childhood girlfriend. I was curious about this place as many Kuching's bloggers mentioned about it.

It was a great time with her. Surprisingly, I didn't take any picture at all for the whole night. That is really not sound like fish fish. Tee hee hee...

Instead, the two of us was chatting like we just didn't meet since last week.

Our distance, our lack of contacting each other never fade our friendship away.

Though our path of life are somewhat differ now, yet we still feel very comfortable with each other around.

For the 1st time, she was driving, and I was sitting on the passenger's seat. ;)

Man~~~ we were already planning to meet for the next time. Geeee... ladies' talk again.

Muak, MF, I love you. Really happy for you to find your perfect guy. ^_^

Oh my, now I wonder when will she bring him out to let this busybody fish to see.

Tata~~~ A few hrs sleep now before I go to dive tomorrow. *Yawn~~~~*

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Congrats :P And by the way, FF tot u mentioned before u gona show us yor face after u graduate and return to msia rite? MAybe u can post one photo with the scuba suit on~ Thx!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Fish fish,
thanks for meeting up!
C u again..

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : I did. Remember the maiko pic that I put? Just that you have to figure which one of them is me. Well, how about you see the real me next time? can? :P

miracle8 : I should be the one who say this. Thanks a lot of the great treat. Geee... me eating free today. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home