Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Fish Fish can dive!

I went to have my diving test in Talang Talang Island on Sunday. Man~ it was heart throbbing day for me. It was full of excitement, yet with a part of me worried I might not be able to make it under the sea.

This will be a short report with more pictures about this so memoriable moment of mine.




The gang that went to the same boat with me. My instructor, 3 students that was taking the same test and other divers.

There was only one lady joined our boat that day. Mei Lin, the hot one. ^_^ She is my sis ex-colleague. I was really glad she decided to choose this boat to accompany me instead of another boat that had more divers where she would definitely enjoying more.

Thanks dear. Muak!




Hand in hand, we carried the things to our speedboat.




See the amount of scuba tank that we had that day for 8 people?

4 students (including fish fish) was having 3 tanks for that day.




There we off to the direction of Talang Talang Island from Sematan.




Meet Edward. He is a great instructor. Doing my very 1st dive in sea with him was wise choice. He made me felt very secure under the sea.




As you all can see, the water visibility on that day was great. Indeed, I was very lucky to have a calm sea day to have my exam. This was important to me as I felt much more relax.




As a warming up, fish fish was doing some snorkeling before she went into her real test. You will realise the sea is not quiet at all once you have your ear under the sea level.




Of course, diving could make you feel thirsty very easily. Mei Lin bought a sweet, juicy and very thirst quenching Black Beauty to share with us. Ah~~~ the taste? Just imagine on a hot day with salty sea water around you... one bite on this Black Beauty, with natural salt helped to enhanced the sweetness of it. It was indeed a great and luxurious enjoyment. ;)


Oh, by the way, some of the divers purpose was to do sea hunting. You know what could you do with a lobster that you got from the sea?





Mr. Kambing suggested the latest mobile technology...

Lobster mobile. Tee hee hee...


Happy time always past very fast.





We had to bid farewell to this lovely place as the weather was turning bad just when we finish our scuba tank air.

I PASS!! :P

1st dive was exciting, but with a mind that scared a lot of unexpected things will happen.

2nd dive was more challenged as the sea was quite moving. I almost choked myself into panic situation when I was doing some skills for the test.

3rd dive, was the best at the day. The sea condition, my emotional preparation and confidence.

My instructor was saying I improved my equalization, buoyancy control and fluttering my fins a lot at this dive.

Boohoo!!! So happy.




Oh yeah... they are a bunch of energetic, funny, helpful and great people to be with.

I am loving diving.

I think I am gonna addicted to it more and more. :P

But before my 2nd dive, I'll have to take my final theory exam, which explain why was I posting this late.

Ok, time to continue my study. Wish me luck tomorrow. If smooth, I'll be gaining my PADI Open Water Diver very soon.

^_^ Tata~~~

7 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Congrats on passing the test! Does it cost alot to acquire the diver license?

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

HI fish fish,
Im so sorry about last night! Haiyo, what happen to me lar. Can't even recognise my own screen name. *Smacks self*
Ive contacted Wilson and we both can make it this Saturday afternoon. I've sms-ed you last night. :D
Let me know where you feel like going. If you have transport problem just let me or Wilson know ok?
Cya!
Good luck with your exam today! Dr Fish fish dives!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Good job. You can go dive with W now.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger ShaolinTiger said...

Congrats, I suggest you do OW Advanced too so you can go deeper to 30m and do night/wreck diving too, much more interesting than the normal stuff :D

acrix: Costs between 800-1200 depends how/where you do it. Includes 4 confined water dives, 4 open water dives (usually 2 beach & 2 boat) and an exam.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I won't eat watermelon while going on a diving trip...萬一拉肚子, how ?

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : The answer is being solved by Shaolin Tiger. ;) One more exam to go. :P

miracle8 : Nvm, I love you sweet voice. As sweet as the person. ^_^ See you soon!!

blackwidow : Hehe... but I kinda worry actually. Me still very beginner.

shaolintiger : Thanks for explaining to acrix. Oh yes, I would definitely wanna take all the one you suggested, after a few more diving to get myself familiar with it first.

cooknengr : Nope nope. I will one let water go out frequently only. :P

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

wow, diveing.. cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home