Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fish Fish is Home!!

^_^ It is a great feeling to be at home. Kuching airport is a good one, at least it is new, very near to town and look clean now. I hope they continue to maintain the cleanliness.

The road kinda changed a lot in 3rd mile area and road to Serian.

I was out with my family to eat kolok mee at Swee Sen in 10th mile after hearing my mum and my friend keep mentioning about it. Geee... the business was really good.

Never really urge for nap during noon, but today I had a deep one after came back from Serian. I guess I was letting my body to have a really good rest.

Night time went to Jalan Keretapi to eat Curry Fish Head and fried mutton. Geeee... the fried mutton really good. Should go and try if you like mutton.

So happy I can access to internet at home, though the speed is very slow. At least I can do my blogging and mail checking. The only thing is, how should I upload my photos now, as the speed is really slow that it is quite impossible to upload vast amount of pictures that I have been delaying for weeks.

I still have a great sushi post that I need to blog for Ee-lyn. Hope I am on time.

Oh, I want to meet those of you bloggers in Kuching. Are you interested? If yes, please email me. I'll give you my contact number in the email then. Maybe we should meet sometimes during next weekend. ^_^

What is my target now? To lose 10 kg. Yes, seriously, I have put on a LOT of WEIGHT. Tee hee hee...

So what did I do today? I just enrolled myself to join a diving class. Woohoo... I am going to join the undersea world very soon. Soooooo excited.

By the way, anyone of you know where can I learn Salsa in Kuching? Please tell me ok. Thanks.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL.

Ok, enough for my talk today. Till then, good night~ ^_^

14 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Finally... u r back home to Kuching :)

u r using dial up at home or broadband?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, home at last, after leaving for 5 long years.

Hey may be Mama Wong wants to host a Blogger meet with her new 我也會蒙古火鍋, you know the 激將法, plus if she knows she's gonna be on the net...

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF, Mama Wong's house has wireless internet connection. She is high tech wan!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Wena said...

streamyx has been having problems since mid-march. getting worst and worst. http://www.tm.net.my/html/news_details.cfm?id=656&type=News&pg=2

and this weekend particularly bad, connection is dropping on streamyx side. :( have to wait until monday for them to do something. i dunno why but somehow, things always seem to be better on monday. probably because they don't work weekends.

bleargh. so very bleargh. if your IP is 60.*, then not yet fix. If your IP is 202.* or 201.* or 211.*, streamxy back to normal (or as normal as can be).

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

ff lets go out for lunch (can only do lunch on weekends) or dinner okay?

food bloggers unite! we'll get wena and everyone to come too.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Welcome home!!! will email u in a minute...

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger irenelaw said...

Hi, Fish Fish ! I'm Pig Pig ar ! Wei... I have my own blog oledi!
Aiyah! Actually I'm very lazy to do blog wan, but if I've no blog, I cannot "talk" on your blog, so I mar create one lor.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger irenelaw said...

Welcome home !
Wah! I saw your certificate, so big! Congrats to U.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

welcome back to Malaysia....salsa i can teach you. No need to meet me...i can give you recipe...lolz


the dance, i cannot ler...too fat for it...

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Wena said...

sure sure. can meet up. when u're well-rested and recovered. a lot of new places and i still haven't gone out makan2 in a long time. :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Wena said...

btw, welcome back :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Dial up. My brother said our area didn't got broadband service yet. I need to go and ask again on Tuesday if broadband service is offered in my area.

cooknengr : Good idea!! Hehe... maybe I should go and buzz her and NN soon. :P

blackwidow : Yes dear, I think I will go and kacau her. I want to try her Foochow Mian Xian.

wena : dear, my house is not yet streamyx. We are still using jaring. Though slow, but still acceptable. I'm thinking to ask for streamyx or wireless though. I jot down your number already, will call you after Tuesday. ;)

sixthseal : Definitely. Wait for my contact then.

miracle8 : Yes dear, I got your number already. Will contact you soon.

irenelaw : Dear Pig Pig, that is really sweet of you. Thanks dear, good to be home after leaving for a long time.

foodcrazee : Hohoho... have I ever tell you fleshy girls dance salsa is the most sexy. I deeply think so. ;) So I'm gonna twist my butts. Tee hee hee...

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Salsa? i think The Dance Academy got teach ppl this lei.. forgot already but why don u try to contact them.. :p

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Thanks for the info. I will look for one once I finish my diving class. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home